an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Ross,

Don't be such a pussy, MAN UP.

Jade

Dear Jade,

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING PEOPLE PUSSYS? GOSHHH.

Jade

Dear _,

You are actually so pathetic and acting SO cool because you're around your friends huh?

Good thing I've always known you're a bitch.

I've decided not to respond because really, you're just childish.

A girl.

Dear ____,

I am glad that I got how I feel out there. Maybe now we can focus on being better friends, rather than putting pressure on one another to be something more. This doesn't really change much at all, but I still feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I do love you, just not in the way I thought for six months.

Shannon.

Dear Ross,

omg, what are you being blamed for? :-o

Chloe.

Dear Chloe,

It was something silly. Jade can't read properly and she thought I was calling her Boo. then she started calling people Boo. Then her and Kayla said they blame me for everything. :(

Ross.

Dear Harrison,

Things were perfect.

We just got engaged.

You cheat on me.

With no reason, just beacuse.

I forgave you, because I love you.

However, if you do it again, I'll never forgive you.

One more chance, is what I offer.

I know I'm better than her.

Maybe my fiance is just ignorant.

It's pretty insane, how much I'm willing to look past, for you.

I love you.

-Stephanie

Mam,

I don't like carrots. I have never liked carrots. I don't like getting into arguments about not eating carrots.

DON'T GET INTO ARGUMENTS ABOUT EVERYTHING. We both get into arguments with each other ALL the time and I'm just fed up and tired. Don't tell me I need to help you when you don't really mean helping but doing things FOR you. I've told you yesterday that your mother is CRAZY for turning 73 next month and still coming over here dealing with your shit, cleaning and everything while you do almost nothing on your days off.

I'm not the mother here now am I? She isn't either. You are and I'm willing to help but only when you finally decide to get up one day and start doing things yourself.

Demi.