Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

seriously i cnt beileve shearer is the manager i dnt know what they expect him to do lmao

haha andrew u think wales will only lose by 1 tonight :lol:

i say 3-0 germany

I think we'll score against them, since Bellamy going nuts after the Finland game will have rattled the players to actually put in a performance, plus we've got nothing to lose, and there'll surely be a bigger crowd at the Millennium Stadium tonight than at the weekend (only 22,000 - they could have played at the Liberty down here :lol:) Plus we seem to play better against the actual good teams.

I mean we should have beaten Russia, and should have drawn against Germany in the first game - we only lost 1-0 in Germany ;-)

EDIT: Iain Dowie to Newcastle too~! lol He's going to be Shearer's assistant :o

haha plays for my beloved Pompey! :D

i cant wait to belt out Flower of Scotland tonight! :D i love that

Get Scotland v England games back. Seriously. I want to go to one really badly.

your beloved Pompey? didn't know you liked them unless you were being sarcastic idk.

yeah think the FA and SFA were trying to arrange but i think it's gonna be 2011 at the earliest i think i heard. you're having your own tournament without us though, oh well we'll just go win the olympics for GB instead lol.

oh and i have a question, what ever happened to the footy predictions game thingy? haven't seen that in a while

nope i dont give a fuck about it, but i know someone who does...

Come on man, ffs!

This is ROSS MCCORMACK we're talking about, not just international football.

Ross just might be one of the best players that we've had the honour of watching. His work rate is phenomenal, he always gives 110% to ensure he's on the winning side. The way he can control a ball and then turn in two moves is simply majestic, a joy to watch. His composure matches that of the greatest finishers in modern football, such as Van nistleroy and Inzaghi. He can turn 89 minutes of utter disgraceful football into a lifetime of joy. Ross McCormack isn't an ordinary player. Ross McCormack isn't a great player. Ross McCormack is a living legend.