Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Berwick for me for a Scotland team....ok they are English but they used to train next to where the missus's family lived so I used to watch them at a weekend and they were canny lads and they are doing ok

Im liking that Newcastle top! Must admit!

Im not a fan but Newcastle club shop has retro re-pressing of strips from the 70's and 80's I want but it's a shame they are like £50 for the tops :-o

Im not a fan of them either but i'd rather hate the mackems or man utd or even bastard Arsenal more :-x

Well the mackems plays like crap so they pretty much do the work themselves, but yeah I also hate Man Utd very much. I think they are so arrogant and I don't even have words for C. Ronaldo.

Oh thank fuck!!! I'll give Ameobi the money to get out of Newcastle the gangly legged useless nonce!!!

Martins next please please please.

I see we signed that one with the curly hair that looks like Terry Mac from the 70's :D

Yeah Coloccini, rumoured to be £10million for him though. Hopefully he's not another waste of money.

Btw

regular_2008newcastleawayshirtl.jpg

Looks alright I suppose. More like a goalkeeper's top though...

Motherwell and Queen Of the South are both in Europe this season, Aberdeen got to the last 16 of the UEFA Cup last season too

I don't care.

And by the way, I can't believe Belgium beat Italy (3-2) at the Olympics.

The referee was a blind ass hole ! Especially for a clear penalty he didn't gave to Italy.

Rossi anticipated the Belgian goalkeeper that clearly throws Rossi to the ground ... And the referee warns Rossi for simulation ! The rigour was as big as a house ! :nono:

Hey Ronald what's your favourite England and Scotland team?

Favourite teams in England : Arsenal and Blackburn ! :)

We got beat 1-0 off Aberdeen. Joke of a game, we tried to pass the ball into the net instead of shooting! And eventually we got beat by a 30 yard free kick,

2 games, 2 defeats, but that doesnt mean anything i suppose

i mean, Hamilton are sitting at the top of the table!