Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Not a bad opening weekend, well done to Hull and what a game between Everton & Blackburn.

Come on newcastle tomorrow, hopefully we can get a draw

Very hopeful yeah. Ronaldo and Rooney both won't be playing apparently. I have a strange feeling that Smith is going to score for us :???: Since we're buggered with him as our only Striker for the game :lol:

We got beat 1-0 off Aberdeen. Joke of a game, we tried to pass the ball into the net instead of shooting! And eventually we got beat by a 30 yard free kick,

2 games, 2 defeats, but that doesnt mean anything i suppose

i mean, Hamilton are sitting at the top of the table!

HAMILTON FOR THE LEAGUE hahaha :rotfl:

Very hopeful yeah. Ronaldo and Rooney both won't be playing apparently. I have a strange feeling that Smith is going to score for us :???: Since we're buggered with him as our only Striker for the game :lol:

Rooney is playing I heard and Owen is out (again), I would love a 1-1 draw and Smith is a good bet for a goal

Rooney is playing I heard and Owen is out (again), I would love a 1-1 draw and Smith is a good bet for a goal

I thought they said on Sky today that Rooney wouldn't be playing, maybe I was wrong. Smith a good bet for a goal? :lol: He still hasn't scored yet. Yeah Owen's out injured, so is Viduka and Martins is on compassionate leave.

Wow cool, no Ronaldo and no Rooney, maybe Newcastle as a chance. :lol:

Hey, our 5-0 win from ages ago is still fresh in my mind :rotfl:

I thought they said on Sky today that Rooney wouldn't be playing, maybe I was wrong. Smith a good bet for a goal? :lol: He still hasn't scored yet. Yeah Owen's out injured, so is Viduka and Martins is on compassionate leave.

I might put a bet on steven taylor to get a goal :)

Fuck me Martins scored

What did I tell you? :P:rotfl:

My bet it looking promising :D

I was thinking about your bet when I was watching lol

ohhhh, how close was THAT to a penalty!

Very close, I nearly died.

1-1 and Newcastle played very well I thought. Guiterrez was awesome for us, and everyone played the full 90 minutes. Shame Taylor was off the pitch when Man Utd equalised...