Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

What channels are you watching Catie?

I have not experienced that problem unless I'm watching Disney Channel, The N or MTV.

i watch nick, the n, mtv, and fuse (i hanvt seen her commercial on there yet)

it's just on every 5 seconds. lol

• 8 months later...

Finally a Disney kid with talent ! I knew her name but as it was Disney I wasn't really paying attention lol. I randomly found her songs on YT.

She has a great voice and her songs are really catchy

No Demi is noy lip-synching because she got a couple of lines wrong but who cares !

Demi is not a fake

It wouldn't make her a fake if she did, though, really.

It's not uncommon for artists to re-record a vocal track and lip-synch to that live. Considering Demi Lovato doesn't sound that good at her concerts (that I've seen on YouTube and what not) and those performances were even released as an iPhone app, I wouldn't be surprised. It's not like it would have been her decision anyway.

Regardless, she does have a good voice.

Considering Demi Lovato doesn't sound that good at her concerts (that I've seen on YouTube and what not)

Check this performance, she's that good live

My last post about it, if you want to believe she's lip-synching , be my guest ^^

• 6 months later...

@ Ross

I don't hate Disney but I think they're holding her back (creatively ) and that she can do great on her own without always being associated to the Jonas Brothers...

But I know that she wouldn't have been that big without the financial support of Disney...

I Don't believe it for a second, drinking could be true but no drugs...

It really makes me sad, i think we've heard everything, suicide attempt, pregnancy, drinking problem, drugs problem, the media really needs to leave her alone...

• 2 months later...

Finally we hear Demi's name and it's about music, Timbaland wants to work with Demi, he is really impressed by her and he wrote something for her

We know that she wants to go more soul; RNB for her third album, their collaboration would be BIG

She's still in rehab , should be out soon, medias are talking about February