Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

Oh wow! He has a beautiful voice.

Oh, that was awesome. She's insanely talented.

hahaha yeah! i love his cover of that song! the piano just sounds

so beautiful as well as his voice. im surprised how good of a cover he did. especially

coming from a guy.lol

and yeah, demi is ultra talented! lol.

Camp Rock was on last night with all the little pop ups that tell you stuff about making the movie, it was pretty hilarious, no lie.

Oh my gosh, Demi's cover of "Daughters" was amazing!

hahaha i was watching that too!

some of the pop up's were so funny. especially where they

said that demi and joe would pop out of bushes and scare people. lol

and yeah, joe and demi should do duets more often. their voices just mix well together

^mhm! Haha, my favorite part was the pop up that said "Caitlyns character was originally supposed to be in a goth group but somebody realized...goths don't go to summer camp! It's too sunny!"

I'm surprised they didn't mention that when Joe is singing to Demi that there are random background vocals in the middle of the song lol

• 2 weeks later...

So, my friend just sent these to me...

OMG! DEMI LAVATO!! SO CUTE!!

apjnra.jpg

OR NOT. WTF IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

9jlwy1.jpg

Yeah. So...

Discuss

So, my friend just sent these to me...

OMG! DEMI LAVATO!! SO CUTE!!

apjnra.jpg

OR NOT. WTF IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

9jlwy1.jpg

Yeah. So...

Discuss

haha i was just about to post this.

but i guess here's the explanation for it....

"Finally putting an end to this. Demi Lovato's rep denies that she is a 'cutter'. 'Demi Lovato cutter' racked up to 65,000 search results on Google, because pictures emerged of her accidentally flashing red marks on her inner wrist during Miley Cyrus' Disneyland birthday bash in October.

Rep, 'These allegations are completely false. Demi was wearing several tight plastic bracelets earlier that day which left indentations on her wrist.'"

-----

i honestly do believe that demi isnt a cutter. she just doesnt seem like the type..she's like the most outgoing happy person there is. besides if she was a cutter, dont you think that she would at least try to cover them up?

they're scars, you cant cover scars, unless you're odd and put foundation or something on them.

=]

but i dont see why people would do that though,

if you cut, you have to live with the scars, dont do it if you cant live with it ;D

but srs, plastic bracelets wouldn't leave them marks.

lol. well whatever caused it, im pretty sure that she's not a cutter.

anything could have caused those scars...and people just like to jump to conclusions and start up stupid ridiculous rumors just so they can have something to talk about.

lol. well whatever caused it, im pretty sure that she's not a cutter.

anything could have caused those scars...and people just like to jump to conclusions and start up stupid ridiculous rumors just so they can have something to talk about.

Because you know Demi personally right?

What else coud it be? Please do tell.

Because you know Demi personally right?

What else coud it be? Please do tell.

lol never said i did.

all i said was that im pretty sure she's not the type of person who would do things like that to herself. if you just watch videos of her, she's like such a bubbly outgoing girl who's just full of smiles.

like i said, she could have gotten those from anything. who knows, certain people just bruise easily.

whether she got those from her "bracelets" or the fact that she is a cutter, im not going to believe anything unless demi says so herself.

lol never said i did.

all i said was that im pretty sure she's not the type of person who would do things like that to herself. if you just watch videos of her, she's like such a bubbly outgoing girl who's just full of smiles.

like i said, she could have gotten those from anything. who knows, certain people just bruise easily.

whether she got those from her "bracelets" or the fact that she is a cutter, im not going to believe anything unless demi says so herself.

I know a lot of people who cut.

They're not all "emo" and sad. They just act like normal people.

Edit: And if I remember correctly, her dad left when she was a little kid...

So she may be upset about that.

I know a lot of people who cut.

They're not all "emo" and sad. They just act like normal people.

Edit: And if I remember correctly, her dad left when she was a little kid...

So she may be upset about that.

ok. well idk. like i said, i wont believe anything until she confirms it herself. =/

This was posted on Tribute.ca

Which teen star is self-mutilating?

Demi Lovato Photos of teen sensation Demi Lovato have surfaced showing strange marks on her wrist. The photos were taken at Miley Cyrus‘ recent Sweet 16 Birthday Bash at Disneyland last month. It looks like Lovato has been cutting herself — most cutters are female and start in their teens — Lovato, who starred in the hit Disney Channel TV movie Camp Rock, is 16. Many people who cut themselves try to explain it away by saying their cat scratched them. These could be cat scratch marks — if Lovato was ever near a full grown tiger or lion. (!) Interestingly enough, Lovato has been wearing long sleeves to all of her more recent appearances. Lovato, who had very little experience before being cast in Camp Rock, has admitted being bullied in public school to the point where she had to leave. Could she be finding herself overwhelmed by all the attention of suddenly being a teen star? If so, hopefully she finds the help she needs.

This was posted on Tribute.ca

Which teen star is self-mutilating?

Demi Lovato Photos of teen sensation Demi Lovato have surfaced showing strange marks on her wrist. The photos were taken at Miley Cyrus‘ recent Sweet 16 Birthday Bash at Disneyland last month. It looks like Lovato has been cutting herself — most cutters are female and start in their teens — Lovato, who starred in the hit Disney Channel TV movie Camp Rock, is 16. Many people who cut themselves try to explain it away by saying their cat scratched them. These could be cat scratch marks — if Lovato was ever near a full grown tiger or lion. (!) Interestingly enough, Lovato has been wearing long sleeves to all of her more recent appearances. Lovato, who had very little experience before being cast in Camp Rock, has admitted being bullied in public school to the point where she had to leave. Could she be finding herself overwhelmed by all the attention of suddenly being a teen star? If so, hopefully she finds the help she needs.

those are legitimate reasons. but i actually havent seen her wear long sleeves anywhere.

she's always dressed in shirts or if she does wear long sleeves, she would always pull them up.

idk, i'd like to see other pictures from other events showing those marks. maybe from one of her concerts after the whole miley birthday bash thing.