Take Action Tour Backstage Footage

stephler

I got an email from Drive-Thru records that had this video in it.

Paramore is interviewed but I'm pretty sure its the same content that was featured in the StimTV interview. Maybe because StimTV put together this footage as well. They also play Emergency in the background.

http://stimtv.com/stim/tv/link/2004

oh and hayley is talking about suicide and if you watch josh he does this wierd eye contact thing with jeremy and smirks.

lols. idk in a way hayley sounded liek she didnt really know what she was talking about..

thats how i sound when im not exactly sure what im saying or its coming out all weird.

ha, yeah it sucks for josh and jeremy.

but i don't thnk its hayleys fault.

most people focus on the lead singers.

and wtf, they didnt even show zac or hunter at all

hahahahahahahaha... she is so damn cute.. she had no idea what shes talkin about, either that or she was trying to hold back emotion either way shes the cutest thing ive ever seen in my life by far.. and yea i dont know what was up with that look.. i didnt catch it the first time, i was too focused on hayley (what else is new) great footage tho, i enjoyed listening to all the bands and amber pacific is awesome.. not better than paramore, but they are great as well..

• 2 weeks later...
lols. idk in a way hayley sounded liek she didnt really know what she was talking about..

Hahaha, that's exactly how she came off. She probably knew what she was talking about, just couldn't articulate it well enough. I mean, it's such a serious subject she probably didn't want to offend anyone by taking it too lightly.