What grinds your gears?

Shivari

woohoo for twilight rants

1. you have no idea how much it bugs me when people start bitching about twilight and then say something about 'real vampires'

real vampires do not exist you dipshit

if you wanna say you don't like her take on vampires, go for it, that's totally legit

but if all you can say about it is "real vampires don't sparkle" do yourself a huge favour and just shut up

2. i also can't stand it when people go on about how much they hate it without ever reading the book or at least watching the (somewhat horrible) movie

no, you do not hate it

you're not interested in it

BIG DIFFERENCE

3. i love how everyone assumes because i read it i have shitty taste or no intelligence

one book does not define my taste as a whole and i'm far from stupid, thanks

wow, i must be in a bad mood this morning

Guest JadeIsRad
When you get a cornetto and you're like unwrapping it, and really looking forward to the delightfully icey and creamy heaven that awaits you within the pearly wafer gates;;;

and then the bottom chocolatey bit snaps off and all the ice cream melts all over your hands and your shoes and makes you all sticky and disapointed. TWICE.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

brb, suicidal.

OMG YES.

woohoo for twilight rants

1. you have no idea how much it bugs me when people start bitching about twilight and then say something about 'real vampires'

real vampires do not exist you dipshit

if you wanna say you don't like her take on vampires, go for it, that's totally legit

but if all you can say about it is "real vampires don't sparkle" do yourself a huge favour and just shut up

2. i also can't stand it when people go on about how much they hate it without ever reading the book or at least watching the (somewhat horrible) movie

no, you do not hate it

you're not interested in it

BIG DIFFERENCE

3. i love how everyone assumes because i read it i have shitty taste or no intelligence

one book does not define my taste as a whole and i'm far from stupid, thanks

wow, i must be in a bad mood this morning

I.LOVE.YOU!!

i love you too :D

that first one honestly pisses me off to no end

yeah me too.

and people who are overly obsessive with twilight or any of the characters.

or thats all they talk about, or if they believe it.

shoot me now.

People who try to act like they're cool, and people like them, when everybody actually finds them annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoying :P

and whne my pennevodka tastes liek sausage, peppers, and onions.... why would u put those things in the same container:nono: