Need Some Opinion's

DiamondDave

Have a question for you Paramore fans. I've never been to a Paramore concert and don't know the age group of their fans. My 8 yr old daughter is begging me to take her to the CT show on Aug 30th. She loves Hayley from all the videos. Would it be ok for a 8 yr old to go to the concert? I could get tickets that are actual seast so she won't get stomped on. Any opinion's would be appreciated.

right in 2006, when my sister was 2, she came with my to see the Pussycat Dolls & Rihanna at the SECC. they were seating, but everyone stood, so my mum carried her. she LOVES the Pussycat Dolls.. like really really, and she absolutely loved the concert, waving her hands in the air and singing along to every word. i actually watched her more than i watched the concert. so yeah, i dont think age is such a big issue.

right in 2006, when my sister was 2, she came with my to see the Pussycat Dolls & Rihanna at the SECC. they were seating, but everyone stood, so my mum carried her. she LOVES the Pussycat Dolls.. like really really, and she absolutely loved the concert, waving her hands in the air and singing along to every word. i actually watched her more than i watched the concert. so yeah, i dont think age is such a big issue.

Well you're comparing Rihanna to a Paramore concert.

This one dad brought his 12yr old son into the pit and everyone kept pushing into them, it's impossible to stop that.

He got pissed at everyone, he screamed at me haha

ohmygosh, you saw Rihanna and PCD:willy_nilly: lol