GIVE IT A NAME 06

They were amazing, I was front aswell, I got crushed. When paramore came on everyone pushed forward. Hayley got the crowd so fired up. They were too big to play on the small stage.

The lighting on the stage was crap! all of my pictures hayley is either red blue or green lol.

The stage was really far away aswell.

Ive got pics and vids i will try and upload them asap but my pc is messed atm.

Did you know paramore sold out of merch at the big merch stall! i think they were like the only band to sell out a few hours before the whole thing finnished.

I wonderd around for 6 HOURS trying to find them after their set. No luck though :(

It really was awsome!

Oh and Jessnesss! I met yooou!

Haha you still have my number I think! Sux we didn't see them =[ I think I may write to them and request another UK tour!

*imustmeetthemimustmeetthem* obsessive, much?

Hehe

They were amazing tho!

And kristin, i love that pic too! I took it =]]]

Hehe Im feel very happy people are liking my pics!

=]]]

It really was awsome!

Oh and Jessnesss! I met yooou!

Haha you still have my number I think! Sux we didn't see them =[ I think I may write to them and request another UK tour!

*imustmeetthemimustmeetthem* obsessive' date= much?

Hehe

They were amazing tho!

And kristin, i love that pic too! I took it =]]]

Hehe Im feel very happy people are liking my pics!

=]]]

ahhh so you AREE the chick who was at the barrier. looool when i was like YOUR STILL HERE? and you were like YEH and i was like WHO YOU WAITING FOR and you were like PARAMORE and i was liek OMGGG then grabbed the flyers from my pocket loooool.

Gay we didnt meet them yeh, i think they left really quickly. Did you see mcr? ide gone outside for my taxi when they were on.

Haha

Yeah lol that was funny

=]

Err yeah I SAW Mikey, Gared and Bob from MCR and they were AWSOME onstage, sucked you missed them, they were good =]

Lol i've stuck the flyers on my wall, hehe, were did you get all of them from?

was it like Street Team thing?

Haha

Yeah lol that was funny

=]

Err yeah I SAW Mikey' date=' Gared and Bob from MCR and they were AWSOME onstage, sucked you missed them, they were good =']

Lol i've stuck the flyers on my wall, hehe, were did you get all of them from?

was it like Street Team thing?

ive got thousands of them at home, i was sent them to do promotion around my area to advertise their cd release, but i was in usa the weeks leading up to the release so i didnt get round to it.

Haha lol

Yeah I only got two

I gave a couple away =]

But there kl though

I like your sig =]

When was it taken?

my mate took it for me at the birmingham show the night before the london gian show. i had a ticket to go to it but my parents wouldnt let me go coz it was on the day i landed back from florida :/

out of all the pics in the gallery...i LOVE this one.....its like she had sooo much energy that she wants to jump over the thing...lol....i would have loved to have been there!!

http://paramorefans.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=217&pos=32

O wow they are well good, you must av been standing right next to me lol they were amazing werent they =)