Supernatural.

UrLittleDecoy

Yeah, I agree too. I LOVE Sam but I do get so frustrated by him sometimes lol. He should have listened to Dean all along. Ruby, that bitch caused the cracks between them lol!!

Good God Y'all was SOOO frickin' good!! The end was so sad. But I'm excited to see how the stories gonna unfold with them apart!

damn. i laughed so hard at Castiel's faces in this episode :rotfl:

Me too!

but seriously Dean, trying to get an ANGEL laid? haha.

but it was so hilarious. The reason why she screamed at him. haha.

Also, Sam is Lucifers vessel? OMGOMGOMG. Okay, I think I kinda knew already, but stil. So that means the boys are both destined vessels for angels, only one angel is good and the other is bad.

okaaaay.

Also, I've got a pretty strong feeling this will be the last season. Like, what's a better way to go out with a bang than an epic battle to the death between good and evil [as I said before, with Sam as Lucifers vessel and Dean as Michaels. One of them, or maybe both could die :( ]

I hate to think it!! I wish Spntrl could go on for ever and ever haha!

IF they were going to do a 6th season, it would make sense to go with a diff storyline, because as someone said, all 4 seasons so far have been building up to what's happening now. But, having said that, if they did create a new story for season 6, how long could they go on with it before tv bosses think "hmm this is beccoming pretty stagnant, lets make room for newer stuff" and then cut it :( So do they cram it in to one season? Or end it now with a bang? Who knows.

But, Eric Kripke is a genius so he could make anything work. And TBH, I'm down with anything that keeps those sexy Winchester bros on our tvs longer ;-)