Supernatural.

UrLittleDecoy

^ the finale's gona be awesome, I can feel it haha! I'll be sooo freakin' sad when it's over!! :(

me too!

also, the last episode was epic. i feel sooo sorry for Castiel, but if it's possible i love him like this even more :') and BOBBY YAY :hyper: haha

how am i gonna wait til september? :(

this.

and also, i'll just copy what i wrote on my tumblr

oh my fucking god.

okay, so i knew Cas was gonna die. BUT BRINGING HIM BACK… AS AN ANGEL? sadjshfdksghkgfdh. God. okay. okaaaay. [i kinda liked him as a human though.]

and killing Bobby?! seriously. wtf. but heeeeeeeeey, he’s alive.

i could handle all this.

BUT ENDING WITH A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT?

you gotta be kidding me.

aaaaaand i hate Lisa.

& is Chuck god?

& ASSBUTT ohmygod.

& Kripke is a bastard.

& i cried my eyes out. especially at this tumblr_l2evehUGdz1qa365w.gif point. & when Cas died. & when Bobby died.

& yay for the Impala-frame.

okay i'll stop

Chuck could be God.

a lot of people on tumblr say so. it'd kinda make sense, and the way he disappeared... :/

I want to know if it was Sam or Lucifer in the ending :???:

in theory, it can't be Lucifer cause Kripke said the 6th season would be about something totally different. but from the look on his face it can't be Sam either. idk. there are many theories on tumblr, some say he might be an angel, demon, even ghost :')

OH.MY.GOD!!!

The finale was amazing!! I can't believe they left us hanging like that though :/ I don't think it's really Sam that came back either. I mean, the whole street light flickering off thing kinda gave that away. AHHHH how will I survive till September?!! haha!

We are def getting a 6th season though, right? And is Kripke still going to be involved?? Dude's a friggin' genius!

Oh and where does everybody get their Spn info? I can't seem to get a good site or anything for it.

angel? we'll see.......4 months later :neutral:

maybe later, i heard that it might start only in january :/

I don't think it's really Sam that came back either. I mean, the whole street light flickering off thing kinda gave that away.

yeah, that's the other reason why i think it's definitely something else than Sam.

We are def getting a 6th season though, right? And is Kripke still going to be involved?? Dude's a friggin' genius!

Oh and where does everybody get their Spn info? I can't seem to get a good site or anything for it.

we are, but without Kripke :/ at least that's what i read

and i usually read everything on tumblr haha

here's something:

Season Six : The sixth season of Supernatural has been officially confirmed by the CW network. Creator Eric Kripke originally planned for the show to only last five seasons, but due to increased ratings from the fourth and fifth seasons, there has been talk of the show returning for more. Eric Kripke has confirmed that he will not be returning as showrunner for Season Six; however, he will still remain as a hands-on executive producer, leaving Executive Producer Sera Gamble to take over the reins. Both Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki have six year contracts, so as the network has chosen to continue the show, they will return for at least one more season. Padalecki stated that if the show is no longer compelling after a possible sixth season, that he will not return for more. Sera Gamble, who will take over the showrunner position, had said that the sixth and possible final season of the show will focus on the brothers' relationship. The season will steer towards the format of the early seasons, with "lots of meat-and-potatoes closed-ended episodes, and...a season-long story arc to weave in".

sooo....since supernatural always airs freaking late over here, i usually can't watch it on tv and never did before but since i'm on my holiday now i was able to watch it last night...........

OMG FRANNY LOVES IT (& JENSEN) :shifty:

NO FUCKING WAY

we're gonna agree with this too.

sooo....since supernatural always airs freaking late over here, i usually can't watch it on tv and never did before but since i'm on my holiday now i was able to watch it last night...........

OMG FRANNY LOVES IT (& JENSEN) :shifty:

NO FUCKING WAY

we're gonna agree with this too.

GLAD to hear that, then Jared(sam) is still MINE! :rotfl::willy_nilly: