TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

one of my friends on myspace just posted this....bulliten

Date: Nov 20, 2008 4:49 PM

Subject: how repulsive

Body: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart could be the most egotistical and arrogant actors to date.

when you're not grateful that 100,000 girls want to marry you and be you...there is definitely something wrong with you.

& the fact that you publicly admit that your fans are annoying is incredibly disgusting.

the movieee better be better than the actual people.

so im curious to see what you guys think about it...cuz ik some of you have met them and what not....did they really say such things?

one of my friends on myspace just posted this....bulliten

Date: Nov 20, 2008 4:49 PM

Subject: how repulsive

Body: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart could be the most egotistical and arrogant actors to date.

when you're not grateful that 100,000 girls want to marry you and be you...there is definitely something wrong with you.

& the fact that you publicly admit that your fans are annoying is incredibly disgusting.

the movieee better be better than the actual people.

so im curious to see what you guys think about it...cuz ik some of you have met them and what not....did they really say such things?

WOW. COMPLETELY untrue.

They were so nice and genuinely thankful when I met them!

Sure, they're overwhelmed, this is their big break and it's one of the most epic movies.

But they are NOT repulsed or anything by their fans. They constantly thank their fans and acknowledge how supportive the fans are.

OH MY GOSH!

It was honestly amazing! I'm very impressed with how everyone portrayed the characters, and thats saying something for me because I was pretty skeptical about everyone. They honestly did a lovely job. I want to go see it like, 50 more times.

And just for the record. Jasper is still my favorite. haha.