TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

OH

I LOVE WHEN THEY WERE SITTING IN THE RAIN TALKING AND HE WAS DRIPPING WET!

I WAS LIKE

"NGYYAHHH!"

HAHAAHAHA

Oh I loved that part!

And yeah I'm sure people who hadn't read the book were like 'Um, why does he look like he wants to vomit?' when Bella walked in haha.

Haha at the first showing I went to there was this little old couple there. When the movie was over they were talking about how they "expected there to be more violence".

It made me laugh haha.

& when Bella first walked into Biology; there were people around me going "HE'S GOING TO PUKE" in response to Edward's reaction.

Haha I got this idea from another messageboard; we should post how much money we've spent on however many times we've seen the movie. Then we can find out how much we've all spent combined on the movie so far.

The first time I saw it I spent $7.50 on a ticket. The second time I also spent $7.50.

So I've spent $15 total so far.

**Edit: I hope I made sense...

okay my favorite part was wen he was liek sucking the venom out and they had all those flash back and they played his song.. so awesomee!

also wen he was in the rain, and the "can you act human" part, and wen he had sunglasses on. gah he's so freakin goood looking!! it should be illeagal