TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

it was okay.

my problems with it were this. (warning if u have seen it then yea dont read this)

james is suposed to say alices story in the ballet studio. i thought it would be important.

none of the other characters were developed other than edward and bella.

ALOT of the serious parts were funny.

they left out emmets "this is wrong edward shes not one of us" like in the previews.

all the cullens exept edward and carlisle had very few lines.

well the actors were hot. it wasnt great but not terrible.

i loved though wen they played his song inthe movie with all the flashbacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I2foEL4RU8&feature=related this one to be exact

oh yeahh. they did leave out emmett's part. and i agree, i thought that there were a lot of details that were left out. like i was hoping certain scenes wasnt so short and had more details to it like the book instead of having it feel rushed. but then again, they did have to fit about 500+ pages into two hours of movie time. i wouldnt mind seeing it again in theatres.

EDWARD LOOKS VERY CONSTIPATED.

D:

Robert is very handsome, I expected better than him looking like he needed to poop.

He's an amazing actor, and so is Kirsten.

Taylor was my own highlight, aha.

And James looked sizzling.

But was I the only one that felt it was too short?

hahaha thats what my friends said about edward. especially

when bella first came into the classroom. but i thought that jasper looked

a lot more constipated than edward. lol it did look like he was constantly in pain. lol

O_o^ Edward looked gorgeous, not constipated? Lmao

And YES! I FELT IT WAS TOO SHORT! They should have made it like 3 hours or something. I don't think anyone would mind :)

lol, i sure as hell wouldnt mind if it was 3 hours. when the credits were rolling i was like, awww it's over already?!

oh i do too.

Rob isn't so anal haha. but i do love edward, don't get me wrong.

rob is also a real person haha

but he's pretty similar to edward in many ways: smart, musical, gorgeous, modest, etc

ah i can't get over how amazing it was!

i saw it again today, and the atmosphere was totally different than the midnight showing. no screaming or gasps or talking to the screen, and not as much laughter.

there were little things in the movie that were hilarious if you have read the books, but if you haven't, they were lost

First numbers show that Summit Entertainment's low cost blockbuster Twilight opened huge as expected because of heavy pre-sales with $35.7M Friday from 3,419 theaters, including $7M worth of Thursday midnight shows, for what should be $75M for its first North American weekend in release. Fangirls -- or should I say fang-girls -- were buying 5 Twilight tickets per second as of early Friday morning, making Twilight online ticket-seller Fandango's fastest-selling film since The Dark Knight last July. Then the tween and teen females in store bought or homemade Twilight clothes (and even Twilight tattoos) flocked to the first Big Screen version of Stephenie Meyer's bestselling series of Romeo & Juliet-style vampire romance books. Yet the movie adaptation was made by start-up studio Summit for only $37M. This will be the start of a big new franchise since a sequel is already in the works -- New Moon, based on Meyer's second book in the series. The first box office records have already been broken by Twilight's girl power. This is the biggest opening for a female director. Catherine Hardwicke is easily beating Mimi Leder's $41.1M for 1998's Deep Impact. (But with an asterisk since these figures aren't adjusted for inflation, ticket prices, etc.) Twilight will have the 2nd best opening day for a November release behind Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, and the 11th best Friday opening of all time, beating the first Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, and the 15th best opening day ever. Summit is expecting at least another $24M for Saturday and another $15M for Sunday.

No. 2 was the new Bond pic Quantum Of Solace which was down 68% from its franchise record opening a week ago to earn $8.5M Friday from 3,458 venues. This could be another $28M weekend and new North American cume past $110M (in just 7 days time). Going into Friday, Daniel Craig's 2nd turn as 007 has made $335M worldwide.

Because Twilight played much younger than expected, "it's taking that extra bite right out of Bolt," according to one studio mogul. As a result, Disney's toon starring the voices of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus looked to debut Friday with only $7M from 3,651 runs and should yield just under $25 million for the weekend. That's $10M less than expected. So, on the Disney scale of animation pic successes, this is disappointing. Poor Bolt has been overshadowed by the phenomenon of the Twilight Zone. This family fare had the largest digital 3D release ever, opening at approximately 979 Digital 3D locations. Last Saturday, the studio sneaked the pic at around 880 theaters to build word of mouth.

DreamWorks Animation's toon sequel Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa distributed by Paramount came in No. 4 with $3.5M Friday from 4,007 dates for what should be a $15M weekend a fresh $136.4M cume. And Universal's raunchy R-rated comedy Role Models continues to surprise by outperforming: at #5, it took in $1.5M Friday from 2,733 plays for a possible $4.5M weekend a new cume of $45.3M.

It's worth mentioning that Oscar-touted Slumdog Millionaire expands into 32 venues. The Fox Searchlight pic opened last Wednesday on 10 screens and this Wednesday grossed +54% on the same 10 screens. As one studio insider told me, "That never happens. As a point of reference, even Juno last year didn’t do this." The pic's previous weekend was the best of 2008 for a specialized film with the highest per screen average of the year, beating Academy Award buzzed Changeling and Rachel At The Wedding.

It was another big weekend at the holiday box office for a total of at least $160M, up 5% over last year's.

HAHAHA BOLT AND JAMES BOND, HAHA.

oh i do too.

Rob isn't so anal haha. but i do love edward, don't get me wrong.

rob is also a real person haha

but he's pretty similar to edward in many ways: smart, musical, gorgeous, modest, etc

ah i can't get over how amazing it was!

i saw it again today, and the atmosphere was totally different than the midnight showing. no screaming or gasps or talking to the screen, and not as much laughter.

there were little things in the movie that were hilarious if you have read the books, but if you haven't, they were lost

Very true. And Rob is just so adorable and endearing :D

ME NEITHER! I've seen it 3 times already and I NEED to go again! Like it's killing me that I'm not seeing it again!

Wow really?

All of the audiences I were in were reallllyy good.

Alls I can say was the midnight release was crazy. I waited at the theater for eight, yes eight hours. I was the first in line.

They cut out alot off things, but it was still pretty good.

Ashley Greene played a good Alice I think.

Oh my...

Who else cant wait for Harry Potter after seeing that preview?