TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

I can hardly stand Breaking Dawn at all, haha. It was just so different. The characters did not seem like themselves most of the time.

i felt the exact same way! the only character i felt that was the same was jake.but like for bella usually i can relate to her. i couldnt at all. the whole plot thing just came out of nowhere

i felt the exact same way! the only character i felt that was the same was jake.but like for bella usually i can relate to her. i couldnt at all. the whole plot thing just came out of nowhere

I think part of that was because she was turned. But yeah, the plot was just like out of left field.

i completely agree

its not quite as bad after you've read it a few times

but its still so....wrong

honestly i still think she should have just ended with eclipse

Me too. I mean, I can't hate Breaking Dawn. As much as I dislike things about it, it's still Bella and Edward and the end of their story. But it kind of leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Like you don't get the closure you wanted, either because the plot is so odd or because she could've done better with it even with the odd-ness. It's kind of a letdown. If all that makes sense haha.

^ yea i agree. its like "wait thats the end?!" it didnt seem finished i guess.

imo if they got rid of renesme in the whole plot. and instead of her have them go to dartmouth then idk sumthing happens. big volture fight. bella is a vampire.

no kid needed.

I agree!

Honestly you kind of expect there to be a kid, so it would've been nice for something else to happen.

I loved Breaking Dawn. I feel really alone haha. But yeah, about New Moon. I really don't want them to depart fromthe book, they did a really good job sticking to it mostly in Twilight but if what yall are saying is true about them getting rid of the whole Jacob plot and everything I'll be really pissed, and I'm on Team Edward! I just want it to be true to the book. Even Rob wants them to do it the right way. Seriously.

agreed

the whole point of the book is the fact that he's gone

even adding him in a little bit will ruin the epicness of the end

thats my favorite part of the entire series

don't ruin it!

really, as much as i love rob and edward

i really don't care if i see him sitting in a room sulking or not

i'd rather not!

Yeah, if they did that, it wouldn't have the same impact. The point of Bella's depression in New Moon is that she believes he was being true and doesn't want her and isn't coming back. While those who've read it know he does, it'll ruin the mood of the story if they show him all upset over her.

yeah exactly

she's convinced he's all out enjoying himself

and we're supposed to experience it from her point of view

it'll ruin everything if they don't stay true to that

atleast through most if it

i wouldn't mind, after alice is back, showing maybe flashbacks or something as she's telling bella what the cullens were doing

and i'd love to see how he approaches the volturi (through alice's visions of course)

but anything in the middle is a big no-no

With or without Hardwicke, Summit *faces other snags. Two sources tell EW the studio doesn’t want to rehire baby-faced Taylor Lautner (pictured) as Jacob, though Lautner’s agent has apparently reached out to the *imaging company behind The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in an attempt to demonstrate to Summit how a digitally bulked-up Lautner could work. (Summit says it won’t make a decision until a new filmmaker is on board.) There’s also the matter of finding a cast of Native American actors to play Jacob’s werewolf clan — a difficult challenge Hardwicke was also faced with before *settling on Lautner, who isn’t completely *Native American. And with a slightly increased budget of $50 million — much of which is *assumed will go to leads asking for heftier paydays, location shoots in Italy, and ramped-up F/X — Summit will have to scrimp somewhere.

source

that is soooo not good!! they can't not re-hire taylor :(

You're all saying Meyer should have ended with Eclipse but I have a question...

Think about it. If she did end with eclipse then there would have been this unsatisfying feeling because through the whole saga and Meyer said so herself, Bella and Edwards's relatiionship is defined by the fact that he is a vampire and she is not. So it would have been really annoying and also stupid if she ended it with eclipse because there would always be that open possibility that she didn't become a vampire. And that would've been really annoying.

I think Breaking Dawn was the right way to end it. Al though I would have written 5 books insteas of four. Seperate the pregnancy/trnasformation and the Volturri attacks. But I personally think she wrote the story brilliantly.

i really loved breaking dawn. the whole time i was reading the series, i really wanted bella to be changed, and she did, so i was totally satisfied. i would have liked a more action-y end scene, though. everything that she writes about the volturi is just talking, and ends in a standoff. its a bit annoying.

Think about it. If she did end with eclipse then there would have been this unsatisfying feeling because through the whole saga and Meyer said so herself, Bella and Edwards's relatiionship is defined by the fact that he is a vampire and she is not. So it would have been really annoying and also stupid if she ended it with eclipse because there would always be that open possibility that she didn't become a vampire. And that would've been really annoying.

I think Breaking Dawn was the right way to end it. Al though I would have written 5 books insteas of four. Seperate the pregnancy/trnasformation and the Volturri attacks. But I personally think she wrote the story brilliantly.

Hell ya!!!Breaking dawn was awsome.Jacob needed to imprint on somebody.

I meant that she should've ended with Eclipse, but added in them getting married and her being turned.

And I think it's gross and weird that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee.

also, i just read that they're considering replacing catherine hardwicke with the director of the golden compass. if that's true, then i've lost all hope in the next movie.

He's been offered the job, but he hasn't been signed on to the project or anything yet.

And I think it's gross and weird that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee.

I didn't get that.

What the hell is this "imprinted" thing about ?

I tried to understand it, I even looked in dictionaries but I didn't found anything .. :(

So, what's this imprinted thing about ? :shifty:

I didn't get that.

What the hell is this "imprinted" thing about ?

I tried to understand it, I even looked in dictionaries but I didn't found anything .. :(

So, what's this imprinted thing about ? :shifty:

Imprinting is what happens when one of the Quileute werewolves (technically shape-shifters) see their match/soul-mate. They become bonded forever.

Sorry Taylor fans...

In addition, the role of Jacob is now up for grabs as Taylor Lautner will not be reprising it in the sequel. Summit Entertainment deemed him too young-looking and slight of frame to play the maturing werewolf.

Source.

ok they already got rid of catherine, now they want to get rid of taylor?!?

seroiusly.

i will hate twilight series if they do.

taylor is perfect for it. and it will piss of alot of fans if they get rid of him.

and stephenie needs to step in and do sumthing. like i didnt even enjoy twilight movie that much. imo they left out too many parts. it was a good movie just they couldve put like alices or carlisles story in it.

Most people I know really didn't like Taylor. His acting was just not very good.

Even so, he's still not physically the Jacob that is in New Moon. He can't make himself grow to 6 feet (6'7 but I doubt they can find someone that tall anyway). I do feel bad for him, because he probably wanted to do the movie.

yea but he just seems like such a sweet guy. and alot of people i kno reali like him.

that steven strait guy every one is talking about might get it. but i dont like him

i like taylor. i will hate new moon if they get rid of him and alot of people will be upset.

i think summit/stephenie meyer are lacking common sense.