TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

realistically though, taylor cannot magically grow into the jacob that exists in new moon... it sucks for his fans, it sucks even more for him, but i really don't think his replacement is going to single-handedly ruin this movie.

...that's not to say that i don't think New Moon is going to suck. It is. all the success of Twilight has gone straight to their wallets and they're neglecting absolutely everything they need to do to carry the saga on as a film franchise. firing catherine was a bad move; rushing the supposed release date was a worse move.

CHILLAX, SUMMIT. the fans are still going to exist even if it is (god forbid !) released in 2010 rather than 2009, meyer/rob/kristen have made sure of that with their epic fanbases. summit are jumping the gun. you cannot do New Moon (or any film at all, for that matter) justice in less than a year.

dick'eds.

• Like 1

realistically though, taylor cannot magically grow into the jacob that exists in new moon... it sucks for his fans, it sucks even more for him, but i really don't think his replacement is going to single-handedly ruin this movie.

...that's not to say that i don't think New Moon is going to suck. It is. all the success of Twilight has gone straight to their wallets and they're neglecting absolutely everything they need to do to carry the saga on as a film franchise. firing catherine was a bad move; rushing the supposed release date was a worse move.

CHILLAX, SUMMIT. the fans are still going to exist even if it is (god forbid !) released in 2010 rather than 2009, meyer/rob/kristen have made sure of that with their epic fanbases. summit are jumping the gun. you cannot do New Moon (or any film at all, for that matter) justice in less than a year.

dick'eds.

Good post.

I just saw it and i love it! :D

Yes, i know i'm late, but that's because Norway is late, haha. :P It's just pre premier this weekend. ;D

Me and my friend were the only ones who actually sat and saw the whole credits list, i was just waiting for Decode, haha, i was like: It's coming, i know it's coming. And finally it came =P

^ if there doing that they might wanna recast everyone. geez.

i dont think the actors are the problem is the script they need to focus on.

i cant say twilights script was that great. if the story is good i think the actors are well enough to deliver it.

but getting new actors will just piss people off

i unfortunately have no faith in this movie.

i know!

like if your gunna get characters they have to get people who work for the whole series even if they didnt kno they were gunna have new moon.

if harry potter is managing to have the same characters for 7 movies i dont see why twilight cant.

but if there gunna recast any one. my vote is for kristin stewart.

everyone one else im fine with.

i know!

like if your gunna get characters they have to get people who work for the whole series even if they didnt kno they were gunna have new moon.

if harry potter is managing to have the same characters for 7 movies i dont see why twilight cant.

I know.

It's like, they're runnning around like chicken's with their heads cut off.

If they do end up recasting, the movie probably isn't gonna be out by the time they're saying it's gonna be.

apparently there's rumors they want to recast nikki and rachelle too

i'm not buying it

its been confirmed chris weisz or whatever is directing though

WTF!

Re-casting Taylor does make sense..but Nikki and Rachelle?

If they do that, people are going to be even more upset. I'll be pissed.

i know!

Exactly!

they would look like some straight-up fools if they decide to recast everyone.

I know.

It's like, they're runnning around like chicken's with their heads cut off.

If they do end up recasting, the movie probably isn't gonna be out by the time they're saying it's gonna be.

exactly! there better off with nikki, rachel and taylor then getting new people.

the only people they could recast with out getting people mad would be bellas friends, like eric or sumthing.

but anyone else would be a big change.

summit should consider the fans.

they could think that some new actors would be great but if the fans are upset then there is no point.

especially since jacob and victoria become the most important, other than edward and bella

you can't get rid of them and expect people to understand who they're supposed to be

WHY THE HELL would you cast them in the first place then!?!

it makes no sense to me

stupid stupid stupid summit

on a side note, i got my haircut today

and the lady asked if i'd seen any good movies lately

so of course i mentioned twilight

and we started chatting about it

she'd never heard of it until the movie came out

but she said 'i never understood why everyone was freaking out until i saw rob. i totally get it now'

i'm all 'I KNOW RIGHT?'