TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

EVEN BETTER NEWS!!!

I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

very best

Chris Weitz

I'd just like to add that I was very much a part of this decision. My first priority was always what was best for New Moon—what was going to give us the best possible movie. I'm truly thrilled that Taylor was the one who proved to the director, to Summit, and to me that he is the best possible Jacob we could have. And I'm very much looking forward to seeing what he's going to bring to Jacob's character this year.

- Steph

AANNDDD

"Summit Entertainment has announced the vampire drama Twilight is tentatively slated to hit DVD on March 21st. That's a four month turnaround for the successful adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's novel which opened November 21st. No specs have been announced, but you can probably bet on a few making-of featurettes and, according to the director, a slew of deleted scenes."

:hyper: :willy_nilly::hyper: :willy_nilly::hyper: :willy_nilly::hyper: :willy_nilly:

there arent enough happy faces in the world to convey my excitement!! :D

I started to watch it, to see what all the fuss was about, got about half an hour through it and decided my time would be better spent chewing rusty staples.

The single most boring film I have ever seen. And that includes The Wedding Singer. I fell asleep when I had to watch that.

Vampires are 'sposed to be UNDEAD... so why don't any of the vampires look it? They're about as vampiric as a French chef who uses extra garlic.

Waste. Of. Time.

haha. ok.

how can u hate The Wedding Singer?!?!?!

your point is not valid. the wedding singer was amazing!

and twilight is good. not the best movie ever. but very good.

If it was so amazing, then how come I couldn't bare to sit through any more than 30 mins of it?

If I had to've tried, my computer would've gone flying out the window.

I started to watch it, to see what all the fuss was about, got about half an hour through it and decided my time would be better spent chewing rusty staples.

The single most boring film I have ever seen. And that includes The Wedding Singer. I fell asleep when I had to watch that.

Vampires are 'sposed to be UNDEAD... so why don't any of the vampires look it? They're about as vampiric as a French chef who uses extra garlic.

Waste. Of. Time.

wait they are vampires??? i just thought it was a movie about really pale kids

wait they are vampires??? i just thought it was a movie about really pale kids

'Parently so.

Still, I don't recall seeing a single drop of blood in the whole first half hour.

But then, I wasn't really paying much attention, between drifting off and writing Fallout 3 console commands on my arm.

Hell yeah.

teslaarmourandplasmaguncb9.jpg

Heh, he'd turn all the "vampires" in Twilight into puddles of green flourescent goo!

wow. thats interesting. guess your not into the whole romance stories.

more of an action, bloody, cut your head off type of guy.

EVEN BETTER NEWS!!!
I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

very best

Chris Weitz

I'd just like to add that I was very much a part of this decision. My first priority was always what was best for New Moon—what was going to give us the best possible movie. I'm truly thrilled that Taylor was the one who proved to the director, to Summit, and to me that he is the best possible Jacob we could have. And I'm very much looking forward to seeing what he's going to bring to Jacob's character this year.

- Steph

fdfjkhktsdksfdfdghgfh

THAT JUST MADE MY FREAKING DAY

:willy_nilly: