TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

truth

overall i can already tell it'll be better

i just hope they understand that the point of the story is the fact that edward is gone and that they don't try to shove rob in there more than he really needs to be just for the money

that'll ruin the whole feeling

I love the book but the movie made me want to murder the director with a rusty coathanger. They didn't change a little here and there. They changed EVERTHING!!! the only thing the same was the friken names.

So (for me) twilight was surprisingly good. I liked bella, Edward was hott, and the story was pretty much the same.

i know that twilight was a novel franchise and that's the whole point, but i really wish people would move away from incessantly comparing every moment of the film to the books. (and this goes for every novel/movie synergy). it makes me want to stab my eyes out.

novels are far more personally involving; books (especially in the case of twilight) can present the reader with important insights of the narrator and characters in terms of background information and character thoughts etc. etc. blah blah blah. the same cannot be presented in a film. Twilight is essentially Bella's thoughts, which work very well within the novel, but because a movie is the physical aspect of it and hell we ain't telepathic alot has got to be changed because it simply is impossible to remain entirely loyal to the novel.

i can't remember where i was going when i first started writing this. oh well.

the script sucked for twilight, but i don't think that's necessarily anyone's fault, i just don't think its a very easy book to translate into film. superficially twilight is a good film not a great film in the sense of the word because it definitely lacks structure and a decent plot (HARR) but very well produced and filmed, but if you look into the script and pick apart every line and look and teeny-tiny-everything's of course it's going to suck. everything sucks if you do that.

i still don't know where i'm going with this.

harry potter was very very well done.

new moon is going to suck whether you like it or not.

AVADA KEDAVRA.

Lol. Okay his acting was kinda shifty. I loved a couple lines slash scenes. Like when he kisses her forehead and says, where else am i gonna go. And i loved loved loved prom.

But when he explaining the whole your like heroin thing. Not great.