The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

ooo the subways... a band i hear mentioned all the time but i have yet to get around to listening to. a friend of mine loves the girl in it though... she the guitarist? i think.

when the heck does decode come out to buy? do you know?

i never EVER download illegally cos i think its all disrespectul and blaa blaa, but i couldnt resist following a link on youtube for me to get decode RIGHT NOW. my days

ooo the subways... a band i hear mentioned all the time but i have yet to get around to listening to. a friend of mine loves the girl in it though... she the guitarist? i think.

when the heck does decode come out to buy? do you know?

i never EVER download illegally cos i think its all disrespectul and blaa blaa, but i couldnt resist following a link on youtube for me to get decode RIGHT NOW. my days

you gotta listen to the subways they are amazing the 2nd album is so bloody awesome i have been listening to them all day :). Yeah that is Charlotte she is the bassest love her ahaha :)

i have no idea when decode comes out to buy, i need it on my ipod, i av listened to it like 1000 times this week it is a great song :)

what u doing tonight linzi?

you gotta listen to the subways they are amazing the 2nd album is so bloody awesome i have been listening to them all day :). Yeah that is Charlotte she is the bassest love her ahaha :)

i have no idea when decode comes out to buy, i need it on my ipod, i av listened to it like 1000 times this week it is a great song :)

what u doing tonight linzi?

i need to listen to some!!! i must make a point of it this week.

well im opening itunes now so i can put decode on it haha.

tonight? well, im about to put decode on the good ol' ipod, then im gonna read my new book, then SLEEP since i have to be up at 8.30. how joyful

i need to listen to some!!! i must make a point of it this week.

well im opening itunes now so i can put decode on it haha.

tonight? well, im about to put decode on the good ol' ipod, then im gonna read my new book, then SLEEP since i have to be up at 8.30. how joyful

awesome!!!!!!

up at 8.30 damn thats bad on a sunday as well :nono:

i was up at 7.00am this morning to go and coach :nono: bad times

awesome!!!!!!

up at 8.30 damn thats bad on a sunday as well :nono:

i was up at 7.00am this morning to go and coach :nono: bad times

yep, sucks doesnt it!!!! im job-hunting again now. dead-end job is what im stuck in = no good. its major nob.

well, im gonna go read now. then sleep. then rise all bleak in the morning for SPIFFY WORK!!!!! haha

night all!!!!! xxxx