The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

oh, sounds awesome! What are you doing at the 'dorm'?

its not awesome...ohh well it is because ill meet those friends i often go out with:D

well..its a building where i have to stay because i cant go to school every day from my hometown where i live so on sundays i always go back to the dorm...and the dorm and the school are in the same town..you can say youth hostel but it isnt! hope you understand now:)

Aw *gives a headache pill*

I'm good - attempting to make stuff with gimp atm. lol

thanks! :hug:

Oh yeah! are you going to post the stuff later? probably? :mrgreen:

:rotfl:

its not awesome...ohh well it is because ill meet those friends i often go out with:D

well..its a building where i have to stay because i cant go to school every day from my hometown where i live so on sundays i always go back to the dorm...and the dorm and the school are in the same town..you can say youth hostel but it isnt! hope you understand now:)

yeah, kinda. :rotfl: haha

:hug:

Yay, but Baby Jay just wanna play Play-Yay-Doh! :willy_nilly:

Then let's play play-yay-doh! :willy_nilly:

Yay! :mrgreen: So now talky time? :hyper:

anything new?

I know it's crappy to read, what's written on their shirts...or can you read it? :willy_nilly:

Yay alright. XD

We just went out for lunch today that was pretty nice...and I'll probably have finished my book in 2 days, haha. there?

I know it's crappy to read, what's written on their shirts...or can you read it? :willy_nilly:

Yay alright. XD

We just went out for lunch today that was pretty nice...and I'll probably have finished my book in 2 days, haha. there?

Well, the only thing I can read is 'paramore'. XD sounds like a nice day.

We went to my grandparent's for dinner, it was okay. but it's always so loud there, and then I got a headache. :willy_nilly: anyways, I'm on the third book of the twilight saga, it's called 'eclipse'. maybe I get it finished in the next week. can't wait for the next, haha.