The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

Well, the only thing I can read is 'paramore'. XD sounds like a nice day.

We went to my grandparent's for dinner, it was okay. but it's always so loud there, and then I got a headache. :willy_nilly: anyways, I'm on the third book of the twilight saga, it's called 'eclipse'. maybe I get it finished in the next week. can't wait for the next, haha.

Aw a crap that the profile pics have to be so small. :nono:

You're a twilight-whore. lol

I know this, with my grandparents it's the same...

Girls, I'm in such a good mood right now! It's always when I'm listening to that "Ich muss garnix"-Song, do you know it?

Naah, I don't know it! :/

Aw a crap that the profile pics have to be so small. :nono:

You're a twilight-whore. lol

I know this, with my grandparents it's the same...

a twilight-whore. :rotfl: genius!

oh really? haha

SOULMATES :willy_nilly:

So doing anything special next week?

yeah, probably doing to same just plus going to the hairdresser's. (!) ;D

Oh i love it!

Is it just me, or can we see the bra through? :shifty:

:rotfl:

Ya, nice combination with the dark bra and the white shirt, eh?:rotfl::shifty:

Oh cooli, how would you make your hair?

I'm thinking of to dye (?) my hair blonde with a pink bangs to my b-day, what do you think?

I know I'm crazy with my profile pic. :mrgreen:

Ya, nice combination with the dark bra and the white shirt, eh?:rotfl::shifty:

Oh cooli, how would you make your hair?

I'm thinking of to dye (?) my hair blonde with a pink bangs to my b-day, what do you think?

I know I'm crazy with my profile pic. :mrgreen:

oh, awesome combination. :shifty::rotfl:

aw I'm just making it as always, just shorter again and all the stuff. so nothing special. :D

I'm always careful with the 'whole' hair blonde. But i think it's a nice Idea with the pink bangs. so my idea would be, dye your hair dark brown or so then your bangs pretty in pink. :mrgreen: (it's better when you dye your bangs blonde before you make it pink. then the pink is extra bright.)

Aww no, I'm messing around again. :willy_nilly:

oh, awesome combination. :shifty::rotfl:

aw I'm just making it as always, just shorter again and all the stuff. so nothing special. :D

I'm always careful with the 'whole' hair blonde. But i think it's a nice Idea with the pink bangs. so my idea would be, dye your hair dark brown or so then your bangs pretty in pink. :mrgreen: (it's better when you dye your bangs blonde before you make it pink. then the pink is extra bright.)

Aww no, I'm messing around again. :willy_nilly:

I'll see what I'm doing cuz I'm always damn pissed off with those blonde-before-colour colours cuz I don't have them in for long (only 2 weeks) and then the blonde for ages. But someone told me that there are also colours without a blonde dyeing before and I'll probably take such a colour. I didn't mean such a bright blonde, only nature dark blonde or so cuz I look better with a bit brighter hair. hehe

Oh...I thought it's a pony! xD

Pfftt....I don't like gay ponies! :rotfl:

I'll see what I'm doing cuz I'm always damn pissed off with those blonde-before-colour colours cuz I don't have them in for long (only 2 weeks) and then the blonde for ages. But someone told me that there are also colours without a blonde dyeing before and I'll probably take such a colour. I didn't mean such a bright blonde, only nature dark blonde or so cuz I look better with a bit brighter hair. hehe

:uhh: they always told me the blonde-before-color-thingy is awesome! :nono:

Okay, but i bet in the end it'll look good. :hug:

:uhh: they always told me the blonde-before-color-thingy is awesome! :nono:

Okay, but i bet in the end it'll look good. :hug:

Not for me cuz I have to wash my hair pretty often. It's getting 'kladdig' very fast and so I need to wash it every 2nd day.

I don't know, maybe it's just cuz the hairdresser is bad, but I'm a bit sceptical if it'd be different at another hairdresser. I'm always freaking out so bad when I need to pay a bunch and then my colour's already gone after 2 weeks although I mentioned my problem with this wash.

I'll go to another hairdresser next time and I hope so bad that it's going better there. :willy_nilly: