The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

:nono:

btw hey everybody :D

:rotfl:. hey dia! :hug:

how's you love?

Ida - finally having a talk again! :kiss:

What's up?

yeah, it is and was pretty stressy the last days. :willy_nilly: our maths teacher gives us like 18 tasks the day and it always takes so long to finish it... :nono:

nothing special actually, just sitting here making my homeworks while listening to music. there? :kiss:

Oops, sorry, I always split up between Dia and Ida. :D

haha, no problem! :D our name is like extremely the same, so no matter.

yeah, it is and was pretty stressy the last days. :willy_nilly: our maths teacher gives us like 18 tasks the day and it always takes so long to finish it... :nono:

nothing special actually, just sitting here making my homeworks while listening to music. there? :kiss:

I'm just trying to calm down cuz my math class test today went crappy and I had trouble with my PM...(Now you know why I have her on my side. ;-))...We wrote an english test and yeah...that's it. :willy_nilly:

how are you sunny? :rotfl::hug:

:rotfl:

oh, I'm okay! thank you, um... shiny!

XD

I'm just trying to calm down cuz my math class test today went crappy and I had trouble with my PM...(Now you know why I have her on my side. ;-))...We wrote an english test and yeah...that's it. :willy_nilly:

Aaw, that sucks pretty much. why did you have trouble with your PM, 'cause of the test? how did the english test went hun? :mrgreen:

we got the english and french test today back.

we're writing so much :willy_nilly:

One more reason why Finland is awesome ! :o
Yeah Finland is awesome. :rotfl: Haha I tried to go into that gig but it was too North!! :crybad: Well actually my sister was there but she didn't go to watch Paramore 'cause "she was tired". She promised me to go there dammit! :rotfl: I tried to got a work from there but I was too young, dammit! :rotfl:
oh really? :o haha, i didn't know it.
Haha you didn't? It's from Provinssirock festival which was in Seinäjoki Finland. :mrgreen: And in the upper corner there's a text which says "YLE Teema" (which is a tv channel). I have that gig saved in my digibox! :mrgreen:

I'm okay. =) What about you?

Glad to hear hun. :hug: Well actually I'm fine too! I'm just still tired 'cause I had to go to work today. :roll: But I'm all alone in my home and in PF so I don't have nothing to complain about. :mrgreen:

DAMN ADDICTED:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Your digibox ? :rotfl:

And aw, it sucks that you couldn't go !

Well I really dunno does anybody know that word. :rotfl: Without digibox here in Finland we can't see anything from tv. :shifty: It's almost like satellite but it's just a small box where u also can save tv programs. So I saved it came from Finnish television. :)

Yeah it definetely sucks! I just wanted to go there but I'm damn damn too young. :(

Aaw, that sucks pretty much. why did you have trouble with your PM, 'cause of the test? how did the english test went hun? :mrgreen:

we got the english and french test today back.

we're writing so much :willy_nilly:

I can tell you in german, that's easier: Wir haben ja 2 PM's weil außer mir noch 3 andere da sind (weißt was ich meine). Ich konnte heute zum schreiben der Arbeit in einen anderen Raum gehen, weil wir immer Zeitzugabe bei Tests und Arbeiten bekommen. Also bin ich mit der halt woanders hin und die 2te PM kam dazu. Da setzen die sich allen Ernstes hin mit ihrem Käffchen und erzählen, während ich eine Mathearbeit schreibe?!

Später dann waren Christina (Amatao hier aus dem board) und ich gut drauf, weil wir was zu besprechen hatten. Was sagt meine PM zu mir? Also heute bist du ja auch ein bisschen plem plem.

HALLO?! :willy_nilly:

The english test was okay I think.

And what do you have in the tests? :mrgreen:

Same her, test after test...

how are you sunny? :rotfl::hug:

Not that good...I hate my job...-.-

How are you?

Same actually.