i need help =]

Catie

first one will probably be up tomorrow afternoon or night.

i guess ill include pictures and shit for exercises.

just gotta remember you gotta work hard alright?

okay and yea =]

youre the bestest! :hug:

fucking better do, yo gotta remember its not gna be like instant fitness, you gotta build it up. im at the peak of my cardio right now, and i go running for 2 hours every morning at 6am and 1 hour in the afternoon, and then 1 hour at night.

my muscular fitness isnt near to peak, but its getting there, its toned but not big, im trying to bulk now.

fucking better do, yo gotta remember its not gna be like instant fitness, you gotta build it up. im at the peak of my cardio right now, and i go running for 2 hours every morning at 6am and 1 hour in the afternoon, and then 1 hour at night.

my muscular fitness isnt near to peak, but its getting there, its toned but not big, im trying to bulk now.

gosh i'm tired from just reading that, thats a lot of running.

mind you i should really start going back to the gym my jeans are getting abit tight haha

gosh i'm tired from just reading that, thats a lot of running.

mind you i should really start going back to the gym my jeans are getting abit tight haha

jeans that used to fit me perfectly before i started my fitness reigime i can now fit a clenched fist into the waist band and have to wear a belt with them