Favourite Movie Quote...

eatanapple1

"One thousand years from now there'll be no guys and no girls, just wankers. Sounds great to me."

"It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth, the most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy! And all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!"

Haha trainspotting is the bollocks!!!

"Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker." - Die Hard

"if your from africa...why are you white?"

"omg karen you cant just ask people why they're white!"

--mean grls

"well, i think a stork, he um, he drops it down and then, and then, a hole goes in your body, and theres bllood everywhere, coming out of your head, then you push your belly button and then your butt falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find the little baby"

"thats exactly right"

--knocked up

"well, i think a stork, he um, he drops it down and then, and then, a hole goes in your body, and theres bllood everywhere, coming out of your head, then you push your belly button and then your butt falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find the little baby"

"thats exactly right"

--knocked up

Knocked Up is so awesome :)

Ms. Perky: Patrick Verona. I see we're making our visits a weekly ritual.

Patrick: Only so we can have these moments together. Should I, uh, hit the lights?

Ms. Perky: Oh, very clever, kangaroo boy. Says here you exposed yourself in the cafeteria?

Patrick: I was joking with the lunch lady. It was a bratwurst.

Ms. Perky: Bratwurst? Aren't we the optimist? Next time, keep it in your pouch, okay? Scoot!

-10 Things I Hate About You

Lmao yessss <3

"The present has gone. Fantasy is a part of reality. We take the brakes off. We're thinking clearly, yet not thinking at all and this feels right. We stop trying to control things. A warm rush of chemicals through us, we're fluctuating, is this... brain damage? We forget all the pain and the hurt in life, we wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore, all our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now and wide open. We're spacemen, orbiting the Earth. Yeah, the world looks beautiful from here. ... We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas, so little memory.The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We're at a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rythem. Part of a movement, a movement to escape. We wave goodbye. Ultimately, we just wanna be happy. Yeah, heh. Hang on. What the fuck was I just talking about?"

Human Traffic FTW!

"I agree. That is a great idea. All we've got to do is jump up over that 100-foot waterfall, swim upstream 20 miles, get the sheriff on the phone... he liked us, I remember. And he'll send out a rescue boat. And... hey, there's a beer in the river. Cool. "

"Where are we?"

"Corner of Bumfuck and You Got a Purty Mouth."

"Hey, that sounds like Creed."

"I never thought I'd be happy to hear anything that sounds like Creed. "

"The hills have gone gay!"

"Jerry Conlaine: [laying in the boat, after rapid riding] I about shit. Did you about shit?

Tom Marshall: I about shit.

Dan Mott: I did shit.

Jerry Conlaine: Oh shit!

Dan Mott: What? Oh, shit? Oh, shit! What? Oh, shit?

Dan Mott: [while falling off the waterfall]

[all together shout]

Dan Mott: Oh, shit! "

"I'm not an astronaut, I'm an American."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXzBLhTpNvU

WITHOUT A PADDLE <3

"Let's get down to brass tax, how much for the ape?"

"Hi there! My name... Raoul Duke. On the list. Free lunch. Total coverage. My attourneyyyy.... with me and I realise that his name is not on that list... BUT WE MUST HAVE A SUITE! What's the score here? What's next?"

"'I couldn't remember. The name rang a bell but I couldn't concentrate. Terrible things were happening all around us.' Order some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get out of this place alive. 'Impossible to walk in this muck, no footing at all.'"

"'It was time, I felt, for an agonising repraisal of the whole scene.' You're fired!"

"1965, the great San Francisco Acid Wave. I recall one night in a place called The Matrix, there I was. Mother of God, there I am! Holy fuck!"

Fear and Loathing owns!

Hunter S. was a genious.

"you know, there's nothing wrong with that name."

"there WAS nothing wrong with it...until i was about 12 and that no talent ass clown started winning grammys!"

"why don't you just go by mike?"

"why should i change? he's the one who sucks!"

"what would you do if you had a million dollars?"

".....absolutely nothing. i would sit on my ass all day and do nothing."

"you don't need a million dollars to do nothin' man. take a look at my cousin. he's broke don't do shit."

those are my 2 favourite quotes from my favourite movie Office Space :D

"Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that. "

Double post ftw.

Sonny: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.

Calogero 'C' Anello: Just like that?

Sonny: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.

• 2 weeks later...