PARAMORE FIRST GIAN REVIEW IN KERRANG! (scans with pics)4Ks!

Jessnesss

i wish i'd went to the actual festival instead of going a year later. it was such a disappointment. wouldn't have been if paramore were there though.

at least i seen them at the introduces show though. memories.

Oh that's it rub it in. :crybad:

I didn't even go to the festival as GIAN is the biggest shambles in music ever. Not even Paramore could make me go to it again.

Your so lucky you didn't go to the first one. To be honest I don't know why I went as I only really wanted to see mewithoutYou and they played for like 20mins. The rest of the time was spent walking around what look like an successful attempt to make 1000 clones of a scene kid who's voice box only consists of the words "are you on myspace?". It was really painfull.

It was 2005 at Ally Pally. It was only on for one day with about 11 bands playing. It was like £30 a ticket which wasn't bad but the actually day was a nightmare. SMJ really don't know how to organise a festival which is a shame as we could do a Warped or Bamboozle type festival over here.