PARAMORE FIRST GIAN REVIEW IN KERRANG! (scans with pics)4Ks!

Jessnesss

Wooo ok so paramore got rated well in kerrang for their give it a name performed and hayley was first on the interview page lil thingy so heres the scans. the live pic of hayley is really cool. Sorry i kinda cut part of the text my scanner wouldnt fit it all. I will type it though.

------------------------------------

GIVE IT A NAME

How was it for you?

Hayley Williams, Paramore

"My voice is pretty tired from the past week playing shows, but it didnt even matter when we were onstage; it was just so much fun. Ive never seen so many people in all my life. Its amazing! Im going to watch Panic! at the disco next; we're going to be playing a lot of festival dates with them this summer. We've never played to huge crowds before, but i think GIAN will will make us ready for anything!"

scan00014ld.jpg

scan00028xz.jpg

its the one that came out yesterday, 3rd i think?

i don't mind panic but the way the singer was like moving around on stage and stuff seemed really un-natural, like it didn't come naturally to him to move around like that.

i don't really know but i found them a bit disipointing.

yay paramore

but the billy talent part interests me more...

i didn't know they were playing there.

can't wait for their new album now

billy talents set seemed to never end! i was walking around and was like 'excuse me what band is this?" and the dude was liek "BILLY TALENT YOO!" and i was like "still :/"

yay paramore

but the billy talent part interests me more...

i didn't know they were playing there.

can't wait for their new album now

billy talents set seemed to never end! i was walking around and was like 'excuse me what band is this?" and the dude was liek "BILLY TALENT YOO!" and i was like "still :/"

haha yea i guess you kinda have to know their songs to enjoy it.

I spent ages 2 years ago posting all these things about them on UK message boards major "web teaming".

• 2 weeks later...