Hey Monday

Anderew

I'm seeing them today as well :D

Oh my Lord, no way! I probably saw you! hahahaha

They were really good tonight.

Cassadee's microphone and guitar didnt work during 6 Months, so she just unplugged her guitar and sang it at the top of her lungs. It was beautiful. Girl has some pipes.

Jersey was hilarious. Just flat out. I was laughing at him through the whole show.

Overall it was amazing though.

aww that sucks faith! yes next time

haha yeah i think that happend to her in NYC (i think thats where) too. well her guitar didnt work so she was singing with the crowd and mic it was awesome

Oh my Lord, no way! I probably saw you! hahahaha

They were really good tonight.

Cassadee's microphone and guitar didnt work during 6 Months, so she just unplugged her guitar and sang it at the top of her lungs. It was beautiful. Girl has some pipes.

Jersey was hilarious. Just flat out. I was laughing at him through the whole show.

Overall it was amazing though.

Where were you standing?

I couldn't see for most of the show because I'm 4'11 and was getting pushed around a lottt but it didn't matter cause it was still a whole lot of fun.

Yeah, that was amazing. I love how she went over to the other mic and was like "hello?" all quietly haha.

What the hell? Ticketmaster says its for over 18's. There'll be nobody there! Ross, whats the deal with that? Any idea?

Edit: I've E-mailed King Tuts

"I notice on ticketmaster that Hey Monday is over 18's. I wish to ask why this is, as the majority of Hey Monday's fans are under 18. There'll be nobody there as this stands. I see that Saving Aimee is over 14's so whats the difference between Saving Aimee and Hey Monday? Is this going to be lowered to over 14's?

Thanks,"

Where were you standing?

I couldn't see for most of the show because I'm 4'11 and was getting pushed around a lottt but it didn't matter cause it was still a whole lot of fun.

Yeah, that was amazing. I love how she went over to the other mic and was like "hello?" all quietly haha.

I was standing up by the bar leaning over the railing so I could take pictures.