Hey Monday

Anderew

too kinda BAHH for me, too flashy. plus, I listen to music very loud, and when I listen to them it hurts my ears more than regular music does. I think it's the guitar, too loud.

What is your definition of "regular music?"

Because to be quite honest, I don't see anything really unusual about Hey Monday. They're a lot like any other pop rock band.

They are REALLY good live, id highly recommend them to anybody. Casadee's voice is awesome :)

So true! I want to go down to the Wedgewood Rooms, met a couple of people down there when they were on the WTK's tour, and I actually like the venue more than Oxford/Islington Academy :)

Is there any way I could see some of those pictures you took?

She has them all on her flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/faithnoellephotography/

What the hell? Ticketmaster says its for over 18's. There'll be nobody there! Ross, whats the deal with that? Any idea?

Edit: I've E-mailed King Tuts

"I notice on ticketmaster that Hey Monday is over 18's. I wish to ask why this is, as the majority of Hey Monday's fans are under 18. There'll be nobody there as this stands. I see that Saving Aimee is over 14's so whats the difference between Saving Aimee and Hey Monday? Is this going to be lowered to over 14's?

Thanks,"

Did you get a reply? Tuts have a habit of just saying everything is 18+ but I'm 96.5% sure it's 14+. When I get my tickets tomorrow, I'll check.

Off-topic. But there's a place here in Scotland called Hamilton that is the neighbouring town to mine :)

My family stay there. The Canadian Hamilton.

Did you get a reply? Tuts have a habit of just saying everything is 18+ but I'm 96.5% sure it's 14+. When I get my tickets tomorrow, I'll check.

My family stay there. The Canadian Hamilton.

No reply at all. Quite ridiculous really. Whats the point in having an enquiry forum then.

It HAS to be over 14, cause if its over 18, you'd be lucky if there was 10 people there.

You'll get a pretty good chance to meet me and Louise at this one! although, based on past experiences of gigs we've both attended, i wont rule out not bumping into you :P

No reply at all. Quite ridiculous really. Whats the point in having an enquiry forum then.

It HAS to be over 14, cause if its over 18, you'd be lucky if there was 10 people there.

You'll get a pretty good chance to meet me and Louise at this one! although, based on past experiences of gigs we've both attended, i wont rule out not bumping into you :P

Tuts have always replied to me within 24 hours of me sending an email. To be honest, I'd reckon they could get away with it being 18+ cause Out of Sight are supporting. But yeah, I reckon it should be 14+ as well.

I actually seen you at WTK but you were just walking by the venue to join the queue and I was just going in the door.

hmm strange, I think it will be empty if its over 18's though. Whats so bad about Out of Sight? do they have swearing in their lyrics or something?

Aww aye, and you were sure i was behind you at KIGH at the QMU at one point too! Close calls so far!

hmm strange, I think it will be empty if its over 18's though. Whats so bad about Out of Sight? do they have swearing in their lyrics or something?

Aww aye, and you were sure i was behind you at KIGH at the QMU at one point too! Close calls so far!

Nothing's bad about Out of Sight, their fanbase is just a little more mature than Hey Monday's. So if OoS fans know that the gig's 18+ then they'll probably jump at the chance of having little-to-no HM fan-girls ruining their experience.

Yeah man, it's been close. I can't keep avoiding you for much longer.;-)

I need to speak to Babs about this.

Nothing's bad about Out of Sight, their fanbase is just a little more mature than Hey Monday's. So if OoS fans know that the gig's 18+ then they'll probably jump at the chance of having little-to-no HM fan-girls ruining their experience.

Yeah man, it's been close. I can't keep avoiding you for much longer.;-)

I need to speak to Babs about this.

about whit?

• 3 weeks later...