Your Best paramore show !

Ok :D in your opinion id like to know what is the best paramore live show youve either been to or heard like they are so great live its probally impossible to pik 1,,,but just try

Mine was probally the final riot tour when they played in detroit ..THE CROWD WAS SO BEASTLEY and it seemed like the band was really into it (JOSH WAS MOVING lol) :willy_nilly:

Hmmm....I'd have to say the best Paramore show that I went to was the Denver Warped Tour '07. I guess I'm kind of biased about that Warped Tour because I got to hang out with them backstage (the remembered me!) for a little and then they let us up on stage to watch the set. It was AMAZING!!!!! Plus they sounded amazing and they closed the set with Pressure. Great closing song if you ask me.

I'll say the one in Glasgow in May, even though I couldn't go :( Its the one I would have gone to, and I've seen loads of videos from it and it looks amazing. And the keyboard broke and Hayley "stalling" was hilarious xD

the best paramore show i went to was probably warped tour 07 in ny. after they played i was standing near them and zac had on the shorts he wore in misery business. so i yelled "zac i love your shorts " and he yelled back " thanks i love your shirt". of course i was wearing my favorite paramore shirt and then josh and hayley said hi also. my other favorite one was when i saw them at the warped tour 06 kickoff party and i think that was when they started getting big. if i remember correctly it was right after pressure came out so i can say i saw paramore before they were big lol