Mods/Admin Thread

Hiroki

Ross's balls have retreated way up and he has lost control of the forum (again) and the whingy little kids get there way again.

I would've deleted you shit by now Alex I must say but it seems like he is too scared to and needs you around to well lets face it make this place remotly interesting.

Just another episode of PF Drama.

It sounds almost like a bad TV sitcom.

"Jeremy's parents turned out to be mexican, what Audrey thought was AIDS turned out to be an alien infestation of her vagina, and Jeff and Rob's bank robbing plan hits another hitch when Henry the Octopus rolls back into town...just another episode of PF Drama."

DUN DUN, DUN DUN

Cue intro them music. Maybe something 80's/lounge jazzy.

It sounds almost like a bad TV sitcom.

"Jeremy's parents turned out to be mexican, what Audrey thought was AIDS turned out to be an alien infestation of her vagina, and Jeff and Rob's bank robbing plan hits another hitch when Henry the Octopus rolls back into town...just another episode of PF Drama."

DUN DUN, DUN DUN

Cue intro them music. Maybe something 80's/lounge jazzy.

No.

Why are you not in bed?

Btw is it normal for a scottish fellas balls to retreat and turn into a wee fanny?

No.

Why are you not in bed?

Btw is it normal for a scottish fellas balls to retreat and turn into a wee fanny?

Got caught up in the latest episode... of PF Drama!

DUN DUN, DUN DUN

If he doesn't have any backup then it happens all the time. It'd be like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

:rotfl:

Haha I like Ross (mod) I just think he needs to either shit or get off the pot.

He used to be so fun too and not bias towards his own type of person and you used to be less of a gobshite before you thre your toys out the pram :P

And I like stirring things just like Ross (scene boy one)

Got caught up in the latest episode... of PF Drama!

DUN DUN, DUN DUN

If he doesn't have any backup then it happens all the time. It'd be like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

That poetic in a way.

One thing if this topic is to be edited in anyway I at least hope its merged into our spam one so we have something to talk about for a day or until the next episode.

Guys, i dont really give two fucks what your opinion of me is. if i decide a post is waranted to be deleted, or a thread deserves to be closed. Then i will. You certainly wont drive me away from here.

There will be changes to this place soon once ive finally got a hold of the admins and people will stop with the abusive tones towards others,because most people on here are sick of it from the amount of pms i recieve.

Guys, i dont really give two fucks what your opinion of me is. if i decide a post is waranted to be deleted, or a thread deserves to be closed. Then i will. You certainly wont drive me away from here.

There will be changes to this place soon once ive finally got a hold of the admins and people will stop with the abusive tones towards others,because most people on here are sick of it from the amount of pms i recieve.

most people on here? place is dead mate.