Mods/Admin Thread

Hiroki

I have my own ideas for moderating this place. its just going to take a few days of communicating with the other admin to get this place sorted out,

cause lets be honest. These forums are obviously not good right now because everyone is complaining about things and we need stuff to change in order for people to enjoy coming on here,

I know that, so why the complaining? :P

Because nothing will be done about it if no one speaks up. Do you think China would be a 'democracy' today if they didn't stand up and complain in Tiananmen Square? If no one makes it heard that something is wrong, then nothing will be done.

Why all the hate on Ross? He's just trying to do his job! Are you all gonna be like this with every moderator from now on?

If there are people that are PMing him about threads, what's he going to do, ignore it?

It doesn't matter who they suggest as Mod, they'll be closing threads like these and stopping arguments...cause that's what they're supposed to do. It's not fair to take it out on them, when you're the ones causing all the fuss.

Stop the Abuse - Ross

i'll ALWAYS get that but, for every thread people will have opinons about whether it should be closed or opened.

If you're the only one moderating, though, then your opinion as to whether or not a thread should be closed is the only one that counts.

People can want a thread locked or re-opened as much as they want, if you think otherwise, then their opinion is irrelivant.

• Like 1

also....

moss (mod ross, get it?) :

got nothing against you mate you seem like a top bloke, the thing is you alone cant do the job, its too much to handle, without any help nothing is going to work at all, you cant watch everything all the time because simply, you are only human (and scottish) this place has been in an epic state of disarray for a long time and seems very dead tbh, its got to the point where your going to either have to go auschwitz or do nout and save yourself the stress until you get some backup.