Mods/Admin Thread

Hiroki

Which ones are the assholes? It's really hard to decide.

In the end it's just a online message board and everyone is taking the whole thing too seriously.

We all have life's and nobody on here really means shit all to our day to day life in the end so we all need to what's wrote on here with a pinch of salt.

Which ones are the assholes? It's really hard to decide.

In the end it's just a online message board and everyone is taking the whole thing too seriously.

We all have life's and nobody on here really means shit all to our day to day life in the end so we all need to what's wrote on here with a pinch of salt.

The assholes are the ones that make a new account trying, poorly, to imitate someone with the intention of offending.

Fortunately, if they don't have a dynamic IP, as is the case with you and "gothfag", it's really simple to work out who they really are.

So, yeah, most of us have lives, but you're living proof that some really don't. You fail.

Yes, but people see things in life differently, people live lifes differently, and people in general, are different.

Thats the problem around here, everyone thinks that everyone else should be the same as them.

Just a lack of respect in the end and different cultures but it's still the interewb

Fortunately, if they don't have a dynamic IP, as is the case with you and "gothfag", it's really simple to work out who they really are. You fail.

That and everyone already knows it was me because I posted that it was me and even gave out the password. You just fail at life don't you.

i am not jesus. i am not a miracle worker and i am not a god damn superhuman. I really dont know what people expect from someone who is on here as much as he can be, but is the only person moderating the off topic forum, which is the busiest one on this website.

2 or 3 moderators still wouldnt make the difference imo, people would still complain, moan and act the way they do because you simply cannot keep everybody happy. As much as i am bloody well trying to.

im fed up of all of this in all honesty. its the same stuff repeatedly day after day