The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

waketheearth

you requested it, didnt you, betty? ;-) xD

not this time :nono:

i think they just wanted to make me happy cause they had know that otherwise i would have killed them :twisted: xDD

and my new highlight,

planning our new horror movie with Chelsie

cause we're THAT cool

8-)

:rotfl:

not this time :nono:

i think they just wanted to make me happy cause they had know that otherwise i would have killed them :twisted: xDD

probly. and i would've helped. ;) haha

and my new highlight' date='

planning our new horror movie with Chelsie

cause we're THAT cool

8-)

:rotfl:[/quote']

oh you knowz it. 8-):willy_nilly:

this is the highlight of my day, also. :D

It's always the same in life, we all follow the same cycle :

Woke up - ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth. Went to school, went back home, checked my home work, played on the xbox, browsed on internet, prepared myself for school.

Tomorrow will be exactly the same day, and so on for many years to come.

My old best friend unblocked me from MSN and she finally told me what was going on with her...

She was doing pretty shitty and I found out that she moved back in with her mom and she was handing out resumes all day today...

It makes me really proud and a heavy weight is totally lifted off my shoulders knowing that she's actually doing better.

• Like 1

My old best friend unblocked me from MSN and she finally told me what was going on with her...

She was doing pretty shitty and I found out that she moved back in with her mom and she was handing out resumes all day today...

It makes me really proud and a heavy weight is totally lifted off my shoulders knowing that she's actually doing better.

That's great :D

I had a similar situation to you, not so long ago. You don't realise how much it's on your mind until you sort things out with the other person.

Shows that you're a nice person too! The fact that you feel better becuase she does is really nice ^^.

• Like 1

That's great :D

I had a similar situation to you, not so long ago. You don't realise how much it's on your mind until you sort things out with the other person.

Shows that you're a nice person too! The fact that you feel better becuase she does is really nice ^^.

Yeah. I missed her a lot ya know?

We're still working out the kinks but, in time, I hope our friendship will be bac kwher eit used to:hug: