The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

heya guys. im now at a restaurant using wireless internet just so i can get on this forum. it sucks i dont have internet at home anymore cos i cant post random stuff about Hayley.. sigh. NOW i cant wait for school so i can use internet..

anyways, i love Hayley's shoes in this pic. not to the extent i would go and buy em. haha. but they look so cute on her. or she looks cute wearing em. either way i love it.

now i gotta wait till the next time i go online to read you guys' replies, cos i think its like early morning when i post this, seeing we live in different time zones n all. oh joy..

anyways, here's the pic. not a recent one, but just wanna show her nice shoes..

838.jpg

^^ wow! that was quick. i got a reply. haha. im gonna be on for the next hour, but i doubt anybody will reply much. haha forgot about the 12 hour time difference. its like 4:22 pm here right now...

sigh.. haha

wow I can dig through the dirt and be where you're at haha XD

but yeah I love her shoes..I wonder if her leggins there are hand me downs cause they look kinda old fashioned?

oops I just looked at the pic and its not the leggins Im talking about XD

but yeah I love her shoes..I wonder if her leggins there are hand me downs cause they look kinda old fashioned?

haha just so u know, im in Brunei. a country FAR FAR AWAY..:D

anyways, yea the leggings look old. maybe bought at a thrift store? i know Hayley kinda does that. most of her outfits look like they're from a different era by itself. not thats a bad thing. makes her cooler, imo..

haha.

haha just so u know' date=' im in Brunei. a country FAR FAR AWAY..:D

anyways, yea the leggings look old. maybe bought at a thrift store? i know Hayley kinda does that. most of her outfits look like they're from a different era by itself. not thats a bad thing. makes her cooler, imo..

haha.[/quote']

lmao i dont think those are hand me downs...i saw them at the mall like a month ago..but who knows

heya guys. im now at a restaurant using wireless internet just so i can get on this forum. it sucks i dont have internet at home anymore cos i cant post random stuff about Hayley.. sigh. NOW i cant wait for school so i can use internet..

anyways' date=' i love Hayley's shoes in this pic. not to the extent i would go and buy em. haha. but they look so cute on her. or she looks cute wearing em. either way i love it.

now i gotta wait till the next time i go online to read you guys' replies, cos i think its like early morning when i post this, seeing we live in different time zones n all. oh joy..

anyways, here's the pic. not a recent one, but just wanna show her nice shoes..

[img']http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/pingorenj/838.jpg[/img]

i love the shoes too