The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw josh walking around at warped and i couldn't remember his name because i was in shock haha. so i just yelled "hey!!" until he looked over and then i told him to come over to me lol he was so so nice

hahah, the same thing happened to me with Jeremy. no one was talking to him or noticed him, and i waslike woah. its jeremy!

i saw josh walking around at warped and i couldn't remember his name because i was in shock haha. so i just yelled "hey!!" until he looked over and then i told him to come over to me lol he was so so nice

ahh i saw him at the Nasvhille show back in Feb....and him and hayley were out side and i was just like staring at him in awe...and my friend was like 'GO TALK TO HIM!!!" but then i forgot my name...so i decided it was best to not go talk to him.. :)

but then when i finally got up the courage to go talk to him....he was gone

lol, auwwwwww.

that's the kinda thing i'd do man.

i just totally like black out or something when i meet people who are in bands. i'm such a freak.