b00bs!

iOta

Whether he is or not, it shouldn't come into his decisions as president, if he gets elected.

Seperation of Church and State was one of the best things that ever happened to England, IMO. Now we've jus' gotta work on making the whole of humanity unite under a singular, secular society.

Woah.

Woah.

Woah.

srsly ?

well, yes.

and i'm not going to lie, and no one comment on this please, i dont want to start an argument,

i dont know too much about any of them.

i've seen some of the debates, and while watching them i like, compared and contrasted what they all had to say. and from what i figured out was that i despised both presidential candidates so i'm not even bothering picking them. and that i liked sarah palin. lol

yes. i'm ignorant. i get it.

well, yes.

and i'm not going to lie, and no one comment on this please, i dont want to start an argument,

i dont know too much about any of them.

i've seen some of the debates, and while watching them i like, compared and contrasted what they all had to say. and from what i figured out was that i despised both presidential candidates so i'm not even bothering picking them. and that i liked sarah palin. lol

yes. i'm ignorant. i get it.

No no, don't worry, i'm not one of those "i hate your political views therefore i hate you", i'm not looking to start a fight sorry ! I was just curious because word has it she's very, very against homoesexuality ?

Each to their own !