Suicide

angelsleadyouin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have to write a report on our thoughts about suicide and what we think of it for enliglish class. i'm not exactly sure how i can express my feelings about it, so i was wondering if you guys could share your thoughts about what YOU think about it, so i can see other peoples point of views.

no jokes or sarcasm please.

like what do u want? or take on it? like expericances? or why it happens?

I don't know if I'm going to be much of a help at all but here's my little story I guess;

A few years back I lost a cousin to suicide. It absolutely devastated her family & now my aunt has difficulty seeing any of her nieces & nephews, who remind her of my cousin, without breaking down. Earlier this year I almost lost one of my closest friends to it, luckily her parents stopped her.

All I can really say is it can be really hard to cope with.

Again, sorry if I'm no help.

I already tried 2 times to do a suicide, when I had a time where I was really really down and saw no solution. Fortunately I had people who new about it and stopped me.

Today I just can say that's a really hard 'experience' to express it on this way, when you're at such a point where you think that nobody needs and loves you and you really see something good in a suicide.

But there's honestly nothing good at it, doesn't matter how desperate you are.

It's something that people shouldn't pass judgement on- it's hard to get yourself in the mindset of someone that's about to kill themselves. Although people say it's selfish and stuff, chances are that the person considering it is past the point of clear thinking.

As they say: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem