Suicide

angelsleadyouin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant either. and he annoys the shit out of me. but for some reason i have always had a soft spot for him, dk why. and i continue to wonder. but i really wish BOTH of you would stop.

probably because you are NOT retarded, or stupid, or opinionated, so i dont have a problem with you, basically you are on my good side ;-)

Guys just stop it.

First of all Katie if you say you are gonna end it just end it and don't post in here. You are only egging him on.

Secondly suicide is serious and arguing over it isn't gonna help anything. Yes, suicide may seem like the cowardly way out but people really think its the only way (which is horrible). These people need help and just telling them they are a cowards isn't gonna help anyone. If you know someone who is depressed/suicidal tell an adult and get the psychiatric help. Only by giving them the help the need will they truely start to heal. Aruging over this is only making matters worse. I'm sorry Alex but I think I'm gonna become your worst enemy.

yeah im talking about the argument...like every thread on here goes to the gutter because some sort of argument always happens...all a result of people who are immature and cant respect other peoples opinions...its pathetic...its like theyre all five year olds

Oh okay.

Yeah I know what you mean. It's ridiculous. :/

I've tried to kill myself before. My life was falling apart and it was in the heat of the moment. It was stupid and I am very glad my friend came and saved me. At that moment I just felt that doing it would bring me the relief I was screaming for. After I started to think about the people I love and the people who love me. And I just wish people wouldn't give up so easily like I almost did.