Girls, a quick question...

FueledByPara

Ok so maybe this isn't going to be that quick but at least i got your attention. Here's the thing, I'm single and have been for far too long now but its not like i haven't been trying there's plenty of lovely girl's around but the problem I and LOADS of other guys have is the approach;

How should we approach you? :???:

That might sound simple and kinda weird but trust me sometimes just getting up enough courage to talk to a nice girl is hard enough, without you brain in overdrive thinking of what to say. Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for pickup lines, i just want some advice off of the people who really know.

Hope you can help, thanks for reading and sorry if i bored you :oops:

Find something in common, walk up to them, smile and say "hi".

For example, if you have the same chemistry class as this girl that you like, then approach her and be all like "hi *big smile (or even nervous ones girls can find quite endearing)* um, i don't quite get this homework that blahblah set, could you help me out ?" and voila, you've made first contact.

You don't honestly need an "approach plan", just say hi and be yourself (if you're a dickhead this won't go down well, so be nice!). Once first contact has been established it gets easier to get to know people.

Just be confident and gogogo.

Find something in common, walk up to them, smile and say "hi".

For example, if you have the same chemistry class as this girl that you like, then approach her and be all like "hi *big smile (or even nervous ones girls can find quite endearing)* um, i don't quite get this homework that blahblah set, could you help me out ?" and voila, you've made first contact.

You don't honestly need an "approach plan", just say hi and be yourself (if you're a dickhead this won't go down well, so be nice!). Once first contact has been established it gets easier to get to know people.

Just be confident and gogogo.

DAMMIT!

err yeh something in common does work i met my current girl by falling off a ramp onto her head.....

Hey, thanks for the advice :) I get what you mean with the smiling and just being confident, sometimes its easier said then done, but thats more me than anyone else (fear of being shot down).

:rotfl: Defiance i'm not sure falling into a girls head is how i'll go for it but good story.

seriously try it, you would be surprised at how almost killing her works

No pick-up lines... Like "can you tell me your name so I can ask you for Christmas?" or "My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in"... Those make you look like an idiot.

Be normal when talking about... Normal stuff.

My boyfriend came to talk to me in a bar when she noticed that my twin left me sit alone in the table while she went to dance with my bf's roommate.

bf: "Are you the bag-person of tonight?" (bag-person=the one who watches after other's bags)

Me: "Yeah, you?"

Bf: "Kinda, without any bags."

Then we talked about our opinions of things, he showed me his interest by buying me a drink and asking my phonenumber. We had a date next day and now we've been together for like 2,5 months.

okay, im not sure about other girls, but this definitely freaks me out

when a guy that you have never talked to pulls you aside and says he likes you.

so if you do have feelings for a girl, make sure you get to know her a little bit more before you confess anything. in my opinion, its kind of creepy when guys profess their feelings to a girl whom theyve never talked to. and it definitely confuses the girl (once again, in my case it does).

Just always be nice to them, they will somehow respond, I do and it works fine...

I'm trying to get to know this girl in my Geometry class, and my plan doesn't really work on her that well... But I really like her, she amazing, I need to find someway better than my own, and hopefully a strategy will work better that mine.

okay, im not sure about other girls, but this definitely freaks me out

when a guy that you have never talked to pulls you aside and says he likes you.

so if you do have feelings for a girl, make sure you get to know her a little bit more before you confess anything. in my opinion, its kind of creepy when guys profess their feelings to a girl whom theyve never talked to. and it definitely confuses the girl (once again, in my case it does).

*pulls kailey out of the room*

...."i like you" ;-)

Thanks for all the help. About pick-up lines; it makes me cringe when other boys use these, they're awful, i don't understand the girls that go for that.

And those who instantly go up to girls and say i like you, when they know nothing about them i agree that pretty weird too. You need to start up a conversation and get to know them before you can like them, otherwise your opinion is based complete on looks, and thats not what i want, all i want to do get to know them.

Thanks for all the help. About pick-up lines; it makes me cringe when other boys use these, they're awful, i don't understand the girls that go for that.

And those who instantly go up to girls and say i like you, when they know nothing about them i agree that pretty weird too. You need to start up a conversation and get to know them before you can like them, otherwise your opinion is based complete on looks, and thats all i want to do get to know them.

Yeah it really is!

Or they like stalk you and find information about you.

Well not literally stalk but you know what I mean :P

It is really creepy though.

Just becareful of that friendship zone, be nice, but at the same time, be distant. Dont get TOO close before your actually with a girl.

Cause once your in that friendship zone, your pretty much done for.

yeah i agree with that too.

BUT it is possible for girls to fall for friends (happens a lot actually)

but DO NOT rely on that possibility.

well this guy who liked me hardly talked to me in class so i had no idea. then he is in cross country and im in tennis so where we practice is right by eachother. then he come over and talk about sciece and liek the home work then we find other things. but i dont find it wierd wen guys talk to me unless there being dickheads. just be your self. dont over think

Yeah take it very slow. Girls never like to be rushed.

My current boyfriend waited for me almost 2 years. (Yeah, long time!) and now we been together for almost 2 years.

EDIT: Oh and if you wanna try to catch a girls attention, dont try TOO hard. You might just end up looking like a fool lol.