PF Robbing the Rich to Feed the Poor. UK Meet-up In Nottingham, Details Inside

RenegadeRoss

same here actually, i dont even know how im gonna afford the meet up to start off with.

you live where it is lol!

ooh sounds good to me.

yeah, dont fancy everyone watching tbh ;-)

yeh well im sure everyone will be that interested in us ;-)

if this alledged paramore tour in the summer falls too close to this pre-meet up, im gonna be fucking skint.

boooo

same here actually, i dont even know how im gonna afford the meet up to start off with.

yeah. i know i'll wanna go to at least a couple dates, so the meet up might just be a step too far for my my pre-student finances! guess i'll just have to see how things are for me nearer the time.

you live where it is lol!

yeh well im sure everyone will be that interested in us ;-)

i know i live where it is. but we're talking hotels and bars and food and all that, still gonna cost a shit load tbh. i'll just have to see what i can do.

i hope people dont expect me to guide them around everywhere cause i live there :rotfl:

mind you, emma is going as well, so we both can instead :mrgreen:

haha hmm i doubt it, but we'll all be drinking so who knows ;-)

yeah. i know i'll wanna go to at least a couple dates, so the meet up might just be a step too far for my my pre-student finances! guess i'll just have to see how things are for me nearer the time.

yeah same here, id love to go to more than 1 date for the tour so i dunno how i'll afford it. i dont even have a job, but hopefully i will next year, so i can help some people if needs be.

i know i live where it is. but we're talking hotels and bars and food and all that, still gonna cost a shit load tbh. i'll just have to see what i can do.

i hope people dont expect me to guide them around everywhere cause i live there :rotfl:

well you can room with me ;-)

and im just filling my car up with food lol

yeah people deffo dnt expect that, she dnt have a clue where she is going haha ;-):hug: