Politics

lilley_1

thats not what you said, you said if you were to color your face with sharpie you would be the SAME as an african american. if you said he was getting votes because of the color of his skin. i would understand.

this is exactly wat i said "wen i run for pres. im just gunna say change and but black sharpie on me. maybe i can fool them."

i did NOT say i would be the same.

i said fool them. geeez

clearly it was sarcasm!!

this is exactly wat i said "wen i run for pres. im just gunna say change and but black sharpie on me. maybe i can fool them."

i did NOT say i would be the same.

i said fool them. geeez

clearly it was sarcasm!!

fool them is like saying its almost the same. i find that to be extreme offensive to the african american race.

yeah it sounds like it *SARCASM*

what does? that i acturlly care about the election? that my history class has been talking about it since day one

he'll do a hell of a lot better job then mccain TBQH!

obama is a communist.

mccain.- wants people to keep there money for business wich will elt them grow. and keep there jobs and create new jobs for more people. helping the economey.

obama- wants to take hard earned money and give it away to people who dont have as much or do nothing.. spreading the wealth. no competition. no incentive to work. communism.

fool them is like saying its almost the same. i find that to be extreme offensive to the african american race.

what does? that i acturlly care about the election? that my history class has been talking about it since day one

YOURE NOT BLACK, CHILL OUT. weve already discussed that it was sarcasm. DEAL.

and try hooked on phonics

obama is a communist.

mccain.- wants people to keep there money for business wich will elt them grow. and keep there jobs and create new jobs for more people. helping the economey.

obama- wants to take hard earned money and give it away to people who dont have as much or do nothing.. spreading the wealth. no competition. no incentive to work. communism.

no, because all of the jobs in those huge companies are going overseas.

that's not helping the economy, or unemployment, at all