Tattoo??

SANDIEGO

im dont like it.

its cool shes got tatoos tho, i like them alot.

i just dont like the idea of a pink rasor :S

maybe it has some significence or something...?

its a razor because she cant shave alot on the road, so she has to deal with hairy legs, lol, trust our hayley!

its a razor because she cant shave alot on the road, so she has to deal with hairy legs, lol, trust our hayley!

That sounds so weird... we haven't even met her and those of us that have didn't even have a proper conversation.

At the end of the day guys, if a couple of fans dislike her decision she isn't exactly gonna get it lazered off. (That is if it's a tattoo)

It's her life.

You're the one who brought it up, what are you bitching about?

You consider that bitching? Nah, not bitching yet, but I mean the poor girl can do whatever she wants. It just sucks to get a tattoo thats permanant and hear how much everyone hates it.

BUT I guess that's what the whole point of this board is for - so everyone can throw their opinions out.

;-)

has hayley been on crack that past few months, because shes seriously doing the dumbest things...first the septum..now a comedy tattoo...its annoying to me...idk if shes trying be hardcore or just trying make people stare at her like shes out of her mind

^yea i get wat you mean. but she does do those things that just come out of nowhere.

(even though i liked her septum peircing)

thats why im kinda hoping the tattoo isnt real. cuz for me tatoo's should be something more than just for laughs.

yeah if its real than i dont even know what to think...thats like something you get when ur drunk....and ik ppl are saying its because she doesnt have time to shave...

but seriously you can dry shave..or use water...and it takes like 5 minutes...shes not thattt busy