GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR!!

miraclefences

lol, she is only in it for one song... not sure yet if u can unlock her, for your own gigs, but in you second gig in carreer mode, u play your snogs, and she comes out on the last one. Im glad she is on it, but it doesnt look much like her (compared to how much detail they have put into other charicters)

not liking GH:WT compared to GH3, most of the songs are very strange, and its alot more repetitive (patterns for songs i mean) than GH3,

will keep playing it though..... gamescore whore :smile:

There have been several threads for this... Anyway....

I'm honestly getting this game because Hayley is in it, and I wanna play "Misery Business". I'm only getting the game and the guitar, fuck the other instuments.

Yes Hayley can be unlocked and play any instrument. She's on guitar right now :D

And oh yeah, how can anyone say the songs are awful?

The Doors

Jimi Hendrix

Hayley's fave Jimmy Eat World

Michael Jackson

Wings

The Eagles

PARAMORE! lol come on. Not as good as Rock Band but you can't deny the songs.

You have to keep in mind the new guitar hero is meant to be more like rock band so you need a track list that accommodates that. That track listing does not, everyone playing agreed that it was boring as hell. The person singing would have times where he didn't sing for like 5 mins of the song or one song the drum part was 1 drum the whole song, poor planning.

• 3 months later...