The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

How are you 2? :kiss:

hun, I'm actually fine. thanks. :hug: just noticed i'm getting a bit tired, hehe.

anyways, how's you love?

I'm sure the time will fly by :D

well yeah I have but nothing has really changed :???: hehe yeah tell me about it. Nothing like this has ever really happened to us before :(

it should, haha. :D

well, i'm glad you both are meeting up at least. maybe that doesn't last forever- how long did it go like this btw?

How are you 2? :kiss:

I'm not too bad thanks just have a bit of a tummy ache :nono:

you? :hug::)

it should, haha. :D

well, i'm glad you both are meeting up at least. maybe that doesn't last forever- how long did it go like this btw?

umm it's been a couple of months now. There's other stuff that's going on between her and me but I'm not gonna go into that cause it's a bit too personal for a public forum :( but I guess all these friendship problems are part of growing up :???:

Do you want a coffee? :D

I'm good, just came back from my granny. It was fairly nice though I hated this christmas stuff...Her mini christmas tree was funny. lol

Tonight is 'Casanova' on tv. <3 :willy_nilly:

yuuus. :hyper:

still hating on christmas? :( but I'm glad you're good, haha. my grandmother always got that little fake tree every single year haha :rotfl:

i know! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: there's so much on TV this night... and actually I really want to see the finale of tila tequila tonight :shifty:

umm it's been a couple of months now. There's other stuff that's going on between her and me but I'm not gonna go into that cause it's a bit too personal for a public forum :( but I guess all these friendship problems are part of growing up :???:

yeah, we should respect that. otherwise it really gets too personal, and that wouldn't be the right thing. and it's definitely just a part of growing up.

But i hope, that everything's going to be okay again. :hug:

yuuus. :hyper:

still hating on christmas? :( but I'm glad you're good, haha. my grandmother always got that little fake tree every single year haha :rotfl:

i know! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: there's so much on TV this night... and actually I really want to see the finale of tila tequila tonight :shifty:

Yeah I hate christmas so much. :shifty:

Today is the finale? Oo Damn it...But Casanova is more important....I actually wanted to watch criminal minds cuz I'm obsessed with it, but I can't say no to a film with Heath Ledger and Natalie Dormer. haha :willy_nilly:

hehe yeah XD :nono:

that's good :D you up to much today?

Not really. I was just relaxing and playing Nintendo. Harry Potter 4 - kinda strange to play. lol you? :D

yeah, we should respect that. otherwise it really gets too personal, and that wouldn't be the right thing. and it's definitely just a part of growing up.

But i hope, that everything's going to be okay again. :hug:

thanks :hug: It's nice to have someone to talk to who isn't involved with the whole situation about it :)

so moving on with the depressive stuff....you got anything nice planned for the hols? :P

Yeah I hate christmas so much. :shifty:

Today is the finale? Oo Damn it...But Casanova is more important....I actually wanted to watch criminal minds cuz I'm obsessed with it, but I can't say no to a film with Heath Ledger and Natalie Dormer. haha :willy_nilly:

aw why hunni? :(

well, not exactly today. i already forgot to watch it on friday. :/

if I were obsessed with them both, i would watch it too. hehe :D

thanks :hug: It's nice to have someone to talk to who isn't involved with the whole situation about it :)

so moving on with the depressive stuff....you got anything nice planned for the hols? :P

no problem. :hug: and it's also nice to listen. haha :) i like to do that.

mmh, well first off- christmas time! so i'm just doing bunch of stuff with my family and enjoy this time, haha. i just love it ;D

between the days from christmas to new years eve I'm barely gonna see my friends. :( they are busy, i am busy... so there's not time untill 2009. but that okay, i planned to go ice skating with some of my friends. :D we're doing that once a year, so this should be real fun.

did you plan anything yet? :)

aw why hunni? :(

well, not exactly today. i already forgot to watch it on friday. :/

if I were obsessed with them both, i would watch it too. hehe :D

I just hate this whole 'show everyone your love and the world is okay' thing, hope you know what I mean. The whole year is full of arguings, war, stress and stuff, but this one day everything's forgotten and everyone loves each other.

I'm just not the type for it.

I watched something with Tila yesterday...It was a kind of live show with all guys and at the and a typ asked a girl who's gonna win and she just said that you gotta watch it....Idk what it was.

Oh yeah, I also have the sims for nintendo, but I'm hanging there with this fucking animal king. :nono:

Aw nice, I'm doing the same....obvi. lol:D

haha I'm sure pf is more entertaining than that ;-):)

cool 8-)

no problem. :hug: and it's also nice to listen. haha :) i like to do that.

mmh, well first off- christmas time! so i'm just doing bunch of stuff with my family and enjoy this time, haha. i just love it ;D

between the days from christmas to new years eve I'm barely gonna see my friends. :( they are busy, i am busy... so there's not time untill 2009. but that okay, i planned to go ice skating with some of my friends. :D we're doing that once a year, so this should be real fun.

did you plan anything yet? :)

that sounds pretty good :D Although I hate ice skating. I just can't do it XD :shifty:

well there's the cinema tomorrow. Christmas day, all of my family are coming to my house which should be...erm interesting XD and the rest of the time I'll just relax and see some friends. :)

I'm good thanks, bit bored if anything...

Hows uni going? Been there a while now haven't you?

yeah uni is going good thanks its nice to be home for xmas :)

yeah cnt believe my first term is now over lol

Hello peops.

IDA :hug:

hows you?