The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

haha yeah me to Ida :D It's come so quickly though! :willy_nilly:

and I'm good. I'll be seeing Rach later and then I'm seeing twilight tomorrow!! :hyper:

i agree. :willy_nilly: this whole year went by fast. i feel like it's still february :rotfl: oh, say Rach I said hi! :hyper: ...cause I haven't spoken to her for a while. :willy_nilly: Haven fun watching twilight! :mrgreen: can't wait till it comes out it january. ;D

:shifty: yeah i agree, that's pretty strange hahahaa :rotfl:

i hate cleaning :roll::D

oh yeah, it's strange. :shifty: i should do it every week, but i'm always saying to my mum that I want to have a nice and enjoyable weekend. hehe XD

I hate it SO much.

i agree. :willy_nilly: this whole year went by fast. i feel like it's still february :rotfl: oh, say Rach I said hi! :hyper: ...cause I haven't spoken to her for a while. :willy_nilly: Haven fun watching twilight! :mrgreen: can't wait till it comes out it january. ;D

yeah me too. Wow, that means it's nearly a year since I saw paramore live :uhh: they need to come back to the UK! :willy_nilly:

yeah I'll tell her you said hi. I don't know why she never comes on here anymore :( too busy with her 'new' friends now :(

yeah me too. Wow, that means it's nearly a year since I saw paramore live :uhh: they need to come back to the UK! :willy_nilly:

yeah I'll tell her you said hi. I don't know why she never comes on here anymore :( too busy with her 'new' friends now :(

you know what, same here. i saw them on the 15th...it was soo goood. :willy_nilly: they definitely have to come back here, but I guess you'll have more luck then us, haha. (;

aaw pity. :( anything happened?

you know what, same here. i saw them on the 15th...it was soo goood. :willy_nilly: they definitely have to come back here, but I guess you'll have more luck then us, haha. (;

aaw pity. :( anything happened?

well they'll probably only come back once they've made the new album I think. So I'll have a long wait :nono:

umm well tbh we're just not as close as we were anymore. She got a boyfriend a couple of months ago so she just hangs out with him and his friends rather than her old friends :(

well they'll probably only come back once they've made the new album I think. So I'll have a long wait :nono:

umm well tbh we're just not as close as we were anymore. She got a boyfriend a couple of months ago so she just hangs out with him and his friends rather than her old friends :(

that's right. :nono: well, I hope they're coming here next year, but I doubt that tbh. i bet they're doing america first :/

aaw no, that sucks so much! weren't you best friends? or are you both still?

that's right. :nono: well, I hope they're coming here next year, but I doubt that tbh. i bet they're doing america first :/

aaw no, that sucks so much! weren't you best friends? or are you both still?

yeah they'll probably do two tours in America like they did for Riot :willy_nilly:

well we kinda still are best friends just not as much as we were :( I don't blame her for making new friends but she shouldn't ignore her other friends that she's known for ten years :nono:

yeah they'll probably do two tours in America like they did for Riot :willy_nilly:

well we kinda still are best friends just not as much as we were :( I don't blame her for making new friends but she shouldn't ignore her other friends that she's known for ten years :nono:

mmmh... I'll wait but they just have to come back to germany! :willy_nilly::(

have you ever talked to her about that? oh i know what you mean, this is kinda difficult. :nono: