The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

hey Becca :hug:

i would ask how you were but i read the comment above haha, you excited to be on holidayyy? :D

haha yeah reeeally excited. Although, I still got homework :nono:

Yes, it's so good to finally have some freedom! :D

I got my reportcard back today though. :shifty:

oooh how was it? 0__o

same here. loved it today. :mrgreen: already got the xmas presents from my friends, they are so lovely. ;D freedom and sleeping as long as I want. best things ever!

yeah me too but I'm gonna open them on xmas day :mrgreen:

ahhh yes, I can't wait to sleep in on a weekday :willy_nilly:

@Beccs

Same here, haha. We just had a choir concert. :P

ooh we had one of those on Tuesday at a church near us XD

how was it? =]

HUNNI! :evil: You. Aren't. Ugly! just trust me. :mrgreen::hug:

do you think he just looks on the outside? that would be so crappy. :nono:

haha, okay I understand. :rotfl:is he really that hot? :shifty:

oh thankies! :kiss:

Aw thanks dear! :hug:But I'm pretty pretty pretty pretty close to ugly. :shifty:

I really don't know.....He seemed so to me though. But I think the other side is, that so many pretty girls just wanna be friend with him and stuff, he can't go and search people on his own. There are always girls and people around him without that he does or says anything, you know?

YES HE IS!!!!!! It's a pity that I can't show him 'live' or on a better picture to you. :willy_nilly:

oooh how was it? 0__o

i got a better average last year, so that kinda sucks 'cause this is the most important year for me, but i think i can still get in on any school i want, 'cause it still have a good average.

I'm dissapointed by the grade i got in gym though.

Aw thanks dear! :hug:But I'm pretty pretty pretty pretty close to ugly. :shifty:

I really don't know.....He seemed so to me though. But I think the other side is, that so many pretty girls just wanna be friend with him and stuff, he can't go and search people on his own. There are always girls and people around him without that he does or says anything, you know?

YES HE IS!!!!!! It's a pity that I can't show him 'live' or on a better picture to you. :willy_nilly:

yes, i bet it's the 'oh my god, he comes from america. lets be friends with him'-thing. well, that doesn't mean he's dumb or something... :willy_nilly:

yeah, pity. but i can imagine how hot he is when you say so. :mrgreen:

yeah me too but I'm gonna open them on xmas day :mrgreen:

ahhh yes, I can't wait to sleep in on a weekday :willy_nilly:

my friends want me to open them today, haha. :mrgreen: it wasn't bad, though.

yeeeah, finally can do that again. :willy_nilly:

Uh, cool, i like Glasgow! :D

Nah, not much, my sister is coming home:mrgreen:

aw cool, have fun (:

Not really. Just relaxing from school. :)

What about you?

Kinda normal before christmas, what? =D

Well, you know I'm not a fan of such christmas things...It was okay. haha

Not really. Just relaxing from school. :)

What about you?

nothing muchh, just went to see my brother at nursery getting a present from santa, t'was quite funny cos he knew it wasn't the real santa :roll:

Kinda normal before christmas, what? =D

Well, you know I'm not a fan of such christmas things...It was okay. haha

ooh haha okay XD tbh, I really hate carols. They're too jolly and cute :nono:

i got a better average last year, so that kinda sucks 'cause this is the most important year for me, but i think i can still get in on any school i want, 'cause it still have a good average.

I'm dissapointed by the grade i got in gym though.

awh well no one's perfect ;-) I'm sure you'll still do really well :hug:

ooh is gym your favorite subject then?

my friends want me to open them today, haha. :mrgreen: it wasn't bad, though.

yeeeah, finally can do that again. :willy_nilly:

haha my friends were trying to get me to do that. I already know what they got me cause my friends have the same thing and they opened their stuff in front of me XD :willy_nilly:

yes, i bet it's the 'oh my god, he comes from america. lets be friends with him'-thing. well, that doesn't mean he's dumb or something... :willy_nilly:

yeah, pity. but i can imagine how hot he is when you say so. :mrgreen

He's turkish....I just found it out on friday. hehe

I think even on the small pic I sent to you, you can imagine how hot he is. :mrgreen:

are you ready.....FOR THE MONSTER?!

franzi-1.jpg

:rotfl:

He's turkish....I just found it out on friday. hehe

I think even on the small pic I sent to you, you can imagine how hot he is. :mrgreen:

are you ready.....FOR THE MONSTER?!

franzi-1.jpg

:rotfl:

...but he comes from america, right? :rotfl:

haha, oh sure. :]

hahahaha :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: woo

haha my friends were trying to get me to do that. I already know what they got me cause my friends have the same thing and they opened their stuff in front of me XD :willy_nilly:

aw haha, there goes the surprise! XD

...but he comes from america, right? :rotfl:

haha, oh sure. :]

hahahaha :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: woo

No, I was wrong there - He's really only turkish and lives in Turkey. & He has 9 lessons math per wek and thinks that our 'Taschenrechner' makes us stupid. :shifty:

Frannylein hat Chad doch fein hübsch gemacht, ja? :mrgreen::rotfl:

Achso ich weiß wieder.......Du hast ja am 30. Geburtstag, ne? Kann ich deinen thread auch schon am 29. machen und du glubschst erst am 30. rein? :mrgreen:

awh well no one's perfect ;-) I'm sure you'll still do really well :hug:

ooh is gym your favorite subject then?

It is indeed. My teacher really sucks at grading it, he gave one person 6, and she's lost many classes, and she doesn't even do all he asks her to do. But the guy in my class that's the best in gym didn't get it. He(the teacher) gives the grade based on how positive you are in the classes, which makes no sense, it's not like you get better grade in maths bacuse you are positive, it's on how you do it in the classes. :nono:

EDIT: I have to go! Bye guys! xx :hug:

• Like 1

No, I was wrong there - He's really only turkish and lives in Turkey. & He has 9 lessons math per wek and thinks that our 'Taschenrechner' makes us stupid. :shifty:

Frannylein hat Chad doch fein hübsch gemacht, ja? :mrgreen::rotfl:

Achso ich weiß wieder.......Du hast ja am 30. Geburtstag, ne? Kann ich deinen thread auch schon am 29. machen und du glubschst erst am 30. rein? :mrgreen:

Oh, that's pretty different. :willy_nilly: 9? :uhh: that's many, i woudn't get through all of this. hey, my 'taschenrechner' is one of my best friends. :mrgreen:

ohja, hast du XD Genau, ich hab am 30. hab ich Geburtstag. Aaaaw, geeerne. Wird zwar schwer nicht rein zu gucken, aber ich machs hunni.

aw haha, there goes the surprise! XD

haha yeah it was kinda annoying :shifty:

It is indeed. My teacher really sucks at grading it, he gave one person 6, and she's lost many classes, and she doesn't even do all he asks her to do. But the guy in my class that's the best in gym didn't get it. He(the teacher) gives the grade based on how positive you are in the classes, which makes no sense, it's not like you get better grade in maths bacuse you are positive, it's on how you do it in the classes. :nono:

EDIT: I have to go! Bye guys! xx :hug:

woah that's really dumb :nono:

awh kay cya xxx :hug:

Oh, that's pretty different. :willy_nilly: 9? :uhh: that's many, i woudn't get through all of this. hey, my 'taschenrechner' is one of my best friends. :mrgreen:

ohja, hast du XD Genau, ich hab am 30. hab ich Geburtstag. Aaaaw, geeerne. Wird zwar schwer nicht rein zu gucken, aber ich machs hunni.

Same here, haha. But 'kay he doesn't know it differently. :willy_nilly:

Oki, ich hab mir nämlich schon was tolles ausgedacht. :mrgreen:

Ach ja noch was.....Du wolltest doch die Ani aus deiner sig mal als ava, ne? Ich glaube ich kanns dir jetzt machen, also so, dass es nicht zu klein ist. soll ich? :D

Bye Guro :hug:

Same here, haha. But 'kay he doesn't know it differently. :willy_nilly:

Oki, ich hab mir nämlich schon was tolles ausgedacht. :mrgreen:

Ach ja noch was.....Du wolltest doch die Ani aus deiner sig mal als ava, ne? Ich glaube ich kanns dir jetzt machen, also so, dass es nicht zu klein ist. soll ich? :D

okay. :mrgreen:

uuuuh, und jetzt kanns ich kaum erwarten XD

Ja, gerne. Aber wenns geht noch in der ziemlich guten Qualität und so groß wie es funktioniert.