The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Thanks, it's just for a week I guess. It started yesterday.

YW. ^^

well lets hope it's shorter than a week cause tummy aches ruin everything XD :nono:

Beccs!:hug:

How're you doing?

I'm alright thanks just kinda tired >.<

you? :hug:

They do! I don't even get the sense of this book, don't think I'd remember anything or could even tell you what's it about...:roll:

haha me too XD I didn't even finish the last one we were given but I don't even think my teacher noticed :shifty:

:hug:

I'm pretty good, thanks :)

that's good :D

up to much today?

hello.

my 1st time on here for a week..how's everyone been?

heya :mrgreen:

I'm not bad thanks just tired even though I slept till 11:00 today :shifty:

you?

ghehe xD it feels like it ruins my whole stomache inside but atm it only ruins my mood. (:

yeah I can imagine :nono: you should do something to take your mind off it :)

Aw lucky you! I can't say that from my teacher....I'm 100%ly (xD) sure that she'd notice if I wouldn't finish the book...Oh yeah, so I'll have a bunch of nice hours with my book the next days. :roll:

haha well have fun with that :shifty:you should recommend twilight to her and then maybe she'll get the class to read it ;-)

Get well soon with it then. ;-)

Yes.... I always hate it when our neighbours make a firework and don't clean the street the next day. :willy_nilly:

Thanks. (:

Haha, the same here. Nothing against China, but we have some Chinapeople here in our street with só much firework every year, but they don't clean the street the next day either.

My little brother & sister always search the next day for old not used firework and they always come back with much. =D

I'm already working at it, I'm listening to Guns n' Roses. (:

ooh nice 8-)

Thanks. :nono:

THAT WAS EXACTLY MY IDEA when I heard that we gotta read a book, but she didn't even ask us what we wanna read. :roll:

pftt well that teacher doesn't know what's good for her :nono:

i'm good.

lol you're lazy..i woke up at 10.55am ;-)

haha you're calling me lazy when there's a five minute difference? ;-)

Thanks. (:

Haha, the same here. Nothing against China, but we have some Chinapeople here in our street with só much firework every year, but they don't clean the street the next day either.

My little brother & sister always search the next day for old not used firework and they always come back with much. =D

That's fairly dangerous though. I mean if there's any stuff which didn't explode and then could something happen.

But anyways, it looks nice on this dark haven, but you don't have to start 2 days before, like some people here do. oO

i'm good. :hug:

did you have a nice christmas?

Glad to hear. =)

Yes, it was pretty okay. ;) What about you?

That's fairly dangerous though. I mean if there's any stuff which didn't explode and then could something happen.

But anyways, it looks nice on this dark haven, but you don't have to start 2 days before, like some people here do. oO

they know that and that's just the kick. And they don't get firework the air in themselves, that's my dad's job. (:

Haha, the same here, but I heard a week ago all the noise etc. Pity it's only noise and not colours and stuff. ><