The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

You don't know them? Listen to them
:) I also just found them on Friday, hehe.
Well actually I didn't know them I just heard the name. :shifty: I'm listening to that song, it sounds pretty good, but I haven't listened the whole song yet. ;-) Is the song you sent new? :P Sorry I'm just curious again.

Well actually I didn't know them I just heard the name. :shifty: I'm listening to that song, it sounds pretty good, but I haven't listened the whole song yet. ;-) Is the song you sent new? :P Sorry I'm just curious again.

I don't know tbh...But I think it is, cuz 'boys like girls' is their latest album if I remember right and there's this song from. ;-)

oh you should see some of my old stuff when I was just a beginner at making graphics. They're awful :rotfl:

yeah probably if I get them done in time :mrgreen:

Aww I bet those aren't that awful. ;-) Those must be better than my current graphics!! :willy_nilly: Those sucks! :mrgreen: But hey anybody isn't master when they are starting something new. ;-) Weee that's so cool to hear! :hyper:

I don't know tbh...But I think it is, cuz 'boys like girls' is their latest album if I remember right and there's this song from. ;-)
Okay so it should be new. :) How you find the band btw? I just hadn't heard about the band before I realized the some where here in PF. :)

Aww poor you. :(:hug: Are you feeling yourself sick or is something mattering? Well if you don't wanna tell that's okay I won't force you. You wanna hug? :)

Btw, I'm good, I just had to read to my annoying physics test. Stupid and hard things. I really suck in physics and chemistry. :shifty: I don't really need that information. :)

Aww poor you. :(:hug: Are you feeling yourself sick or is something mattering? Well if you don't wanna tell that's okay I won't force you. You wanna hug? :)

Btw, I'm good, I just had to read to my annoying physics test. Stupid and hard things. I really suck in physics and chemistry. :shifty: I don't really need that information. :)

Aw ya hugging! :hug:

No, I just had an annoying day. An arguing with 2 of my teachers, a sucking physics test....blah.

I'm also not that good on this subjects....oO

:hug:

HEY BECCA :hug: