The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

it's nothing in particular. i'm in one of those bad moods when you don't really know why if you know what i mean. thanks for the hug smilie though :hug:

awesome..if you love her voice, would you join my forum (well not mine but i'm a mod there):-

http://www.diana-vickers.com/forum

Yeah, I know what you mean. I get in those moods alot

Hope you feel better soon though :hug:

Yeah, sure. The More, The Merrier :razz:

Same as on here ;-)

cool, i just sent you a message on there. i'm WayneFarro. in a minute i'm gonna send you 'Magic Mirror' which is a really rare diana song that she recorded before the x factor. it was on the forum in the downloads section but we had to take it down so don't post it there please.

I'm alright thanks just kinda tired :nono:

you?

not good..but as explained on the last page of this thread it's one of those bad moods where you don't really know why you're in a bad mood.

cool, i just sent you a message on there. i'm WayneFarro. in a minute i'm gonna send you 'Magic Mirror' which is a really rare diana song that she recorded before the x factor. it was on the forum in the downloads section but we had to take it down so don't post it there please.

Okay, thanks :)

Hey you 2! :hug:

No, I'm still sick. :( I wasn't in school today and I'll also stay at home tomorrow. My cough got worse and stuff. :/ What about you?

Aww :(:hug:

I had yesterday and today off school, i've just felt really bad too. But I'm feeling lot better now.

Colds Suck, don't they? :(

aww :) want me to give you a call a bit later?

if you want. I don't mind ;-)

not good..but as explained on the last page of this thread it's one of those bad moods where you don't really know why you're in a bad mood.

awh it sucks when that happens :nono: I get it all the time :roll:

Hey you 2! :hug:

No, I'm still sick. :( I wasn't in school today and I'll also stay at home tomorrow. My cough got worse and stuff. :/ What about you?

crap that sucks :nono:

have you got medicine from your doctor? :hug:

crap that sucks :nono:

have you got medicine from your doctor? :hug:

I didn't go to the doctor yet, but we have cough syrup and stuff. This doesn't help much though, my mom said we'll see how I feel tomorrow and then she decides whether she takes me to a doctor or not. :willy_nilly:

Aww :(:hug:

I had yesterday and today off school, i've just felt really bad too. But I'm feeling lot better now.

Colds Suck, don't they? :(

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better now. :)

Yes they do so much. :nono:

Bye Rach :hug:

I didn't go to the doctor yet, but we have cough syrup and stuff. This doesn't help much though, my mom said we'll see how I feel tomorrow and then she decides whether she takes me to a doctor or not. :willy_nilly:

yeah cause my mum started off with just a cold but now it's turned into laringjitus and she has medicine. It might be worth seeing them :)

Heyyyyyy :)

heya Ross :hug::)